Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I never said any racist shyt to anybody when i was a kid.

Did you grow up in the 80s? Cuz racism was pretty prevelant and mainstream. We called whte kids crackas and we also pulled out eyes and spoke high pitch gibberish to imitate the Chinese. We would tell the Indian girl to have her dad bring us slurpees knowing he worked in Real Estate. And mind you pretty racist cartoons from the 60s were still syndicated on regular TV.

Now we never did hate acts like physical attacks or damage but I can't sit here and say I never said racist shyt to anyone growing up.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you grow up in the 80s? Cuz racism was pretty prevelant and mainstream. We called whte kids crackas and we also pulled out eyes and spoke high pitch gibberish to imitate the Chinese. We would tell the Indian girl to have her dad bring us slurpees knowing he worked in Real Estate. And mind you pretty racist cartoons from the 60s were still syndicated on regular TV.

Now we never did hate acts like physical attacks or damage but I can't sit here and say I never said racist shyt to anyone growing up.
Yes, i did. But obviously we grew up in different communites.
My cousin was half korean (looked straight up Korean) and very popular at my school. Obviously i'm not going to be growing up making fun of asians and nobody would be doing that around his lil cousin either.
Nobody was calling white kids crackas cept old heads. Only racism i witnessed from kids was directed towards black people or mexicans
i remember white kids referring to mexicans as sand ******s.
Now disabled kids had it bad from everybody back then, retard was slung around quite often. if you had a stutter is was over.
Indians weren't mentioned at all other than dude from the tv show the simpsons, don't think i had any in my school until i reached college

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Seems like they’re talking past each other a bit.

Yes, much of what kids say early on is just repeating what their parents say.

And no, that doesn’t change the fact that they were being racist.

I suppose I’ll have to watch the rest of that piece to see where they end up.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Shannon C00N Sharpe
giphy.gif

Breh can’t be FBA with his sassy self

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
If a bully beat your kid up at school all the time, it don’t matter if he doing it because his parents are divorcing or he got abused. Until he stops hitting the other children he is still a bully lol. Just because those kids may not be racist anymore doesn’t mean they were not then.. and kids aren’t stupid. They hear their parents talking and adopt their same rationale and talking points that they carry into adulthood. Shannon plz

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn he got caught in a beige rage covert assault :francis:

She probably said a good 7,8 insufferable victim based things up to that point so he was dead set on challenging her. But he challenged the wrong one. She got him

Got us too. :snoop: Bc it’s bout to be a whole hunch of ‘black women are unheard by black men , we unprotected, the hardest thing to be on earth is a black woman :damn: :damn:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
After seeing what Stephen A. Was doing on Hannity, starting realize these dudes can't really handle complex issues outside of sports very well.

And they have alot of white people they are trying to keep comfortable. Shannon I thought knew lil better though, so this is weird. Wonder what the context of the convo was.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:snoop:
this is exhausting. Especially since all his other podcasts in this setting got attention from outside our sphere as a people so this one will, and his words will be parrotted and used to justify bullshyt.

Wrong is wrong, irrespective of 'but they're kids, they don't know!' they know enough to say it to hurt someone. And just excusing that fundamental behavior is the problem. So they learn not say that that word, but no one ever corrects the inherent viciousness of wanting to say the worst thing to invoke pain in someone else, so those kids grow up to be a$$holes. And, eventually, more than half of them pivot right back to that word.

Again. A situation where bad parents make bad kids and no one wants to call the kids bad 'because they're kids' but no one wants to correct the parents either because 'it isn't our place'. So nothing fukking changes.