Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hol up. I just got to that point in the interview :whoo:

Firstly: even if one is on the spectrum, they can still be unlikeable so I’m not giving Amanda an out

However she literally just said the kids at Disney called her the N word and said she was only there because she’s Black and he asked her if she was a model citizen as a child and never said anything derogatory :deadrose:

Nah nah nah. This man is a fool. That would be equivalent to a Black child walking on the set and calling all the white kids cr@ckers

Who TF is defending this lmao

He acknowledged that it was about how she as a child felt and experienced that moment, not about the white kids who said it— basically agreeing with her while still coming to the defense of the little racist white kids.

Naw he wasn’t ready at all

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I know very little about Amanda Seales, I've only heard her being on her anti racist stance which I 100% agree with. Can someone school me on why seemingly a lot of black people dont like her?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Shannon played himself here. I know what he was trying to say, but you don't need to shoot anyone bail for racism, even if they are kids. Kids need to be corrected when they're wrong.

So many other things he could've picked at. It's crazy because she's a sensationalist and a narcissist, that's why no one likes her. You don't have people shyt on your character for 20 years out of coincidence.

This gave her a bit of reprieve when she really deserves none.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I try to open minded and see perspectives, but racism is racism even if it’s not your fault you were programmed to think that way. These kids are going to grow up into adults with the same racist views, but then they’ll have power to make those beliefs institutional. Shay Shay thinks it’s harmless because they’re kids, when its really the way racism perpetuates.

This.

Those kids Amanda was talking about are in their 40s now crying about CRT and DEI