Shannon Sharpe Going Viral For Defending White Racist Kids

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can always count on these types of men to consistently gaslight black women when it comes to racism hurled at them.

Some of you do it on this site regularly.

I’m not even shocked. Shannon is big goofy dummy. He isn’t intelligent and he’s not a good interviewer. You could tell this from Monique and Katt, who are much more clever/intelligent than he is. Shannon does not have the range for any of these conversations. If he’s not sitting there looking big and dumb, he’s laughing or making illogical ridiculous arguments.

Wrap this show up.
I’m going to disagree. Shannon is clearly not an academic or political scientist, but a person like Amanda isn’t intelligent enough (or just a genuinely good person) to meet people where they are.

She spends every minute of her day trying to prove how she’s smarter than the next person, and it doesn’t make for a good interview. Contrast her with a Marc Lamoist Hill who is able to sit down with literally anybody.

She doesn’t have autism; she’s just the product of being told you’re better than everyone as a child, being enabled and put into a bubble of smart bougie black folks in your 20s, and learning new black/feminist/pretend liberal buzz words in your 30s.

Next thing you know you’re in your 40s begging any shrink with a notepad to diagnose you on the spectrum so you can make excuses for not being able to positively interact with anyone who dares to have a different opinion. :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

:scust: THIS bytch ASS nikka.

THOSE bytch ASS KIDS
GREW UP TO BE RACIST ASS ADULTS

:devil:
:evil:

I’m really trying to get understand why he said that. I mean little babies aren’t racists, they’re taught that shyt. Like little white kids will talk to you and all that. It’s their parents reactions that you need to watch. I’m wondering how he’s feeling about this interview now.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i would say white people have taught their spawn how to be racist by age 8 or 9. like riding a bike
I was driving in a neighborhood the other day and a little white girl was walking her dog with her dad and brother. The girl waved and smiled at me as I drove by and her pops looked at her in disgust and pulled her hand. These haters will do anything to make their kids hate black folks.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nah not clicking but if Amanda "I'm shytting on black men on IG with the crusty toes in the air with a green mask on looking like The Mask" Seales seem reasonable in the clip, yeah we are in hell :francis:

Like at the least say it was a racist thing for them to say but he fully crashed out and tried to make it seem like they didnt know anything about anything. Let those Poor lil innocent white babies say n****r in peace Amanda they dun know no better :bryan:

Shameful display really

This.

Wild moment when you actually are forced to side with that bytch.

🤷🏾‍♀️

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
A lot of Black people have no problem spanking an eight or nine-year-old when they cuss or disrespect their parent saying they should know better. However, when I white kid is being racist to a black kid, they will go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to prevent from calling the white kid racist.

Last edited: