Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
No,
That's not what I said, you are talking about celebrity worship. I said black folks gossip in public and private about everyone, men and women and they especially talk about who is married or not, you do know what the grapevine is right and how it got started and what it became to be?

I said other cultures don't do that shyt or rather I need to say don't do it as heavy and as much as black folks because those folks get married.

Their women are married. Our women are not married and wear the shyt as a badge of honor and like to pretend why they are not married. That's why we talk about it as men.

She's crazy. She's this or that, the women says he's gay or he something, mainly gay but black men and women talk a lot about relationships more than anyone.

Stop labeling regular behavior black behavior as negative

You are currently in America, where millions of married white people, enjoy watching Taylor Swift live her life as a unmarried woman

White ice is not colder

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Stop labeling regular behavior black behavior as negative

You are currently in America, where millions of married white people, enjoy watching Taylor Swift live her life as a unmarried woman

White ice is not colder

Breh, Taylor Swift will be married before Amanda.
They are not talking about why she is not married etc. Big difference with what you are implying and what I am saying.

I don't understand any of the first part you are speaking about breh.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Taylor Swift will be married before Amanda.
They are not talking about why she is not married etc. Big difference with what you are implying and what I am saying.

I don't understand any of the first part you are speaking about breh.

Lol. Based on what behavior, breh?

She built wealth without a man. She's never giving one half.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
TH

THAT is a fair and real opinion most people have!

Ain’t got nothing to do with what she has achieved.

This looks crazy lol
There are thousands of women with PhDs in America married to men with bachelor's degrees or even in the trades. I know several myself

Shyt....I've dated 3 of them and you can tell by my posts I'm no genius. It was never a problem

Brainless women make for good jumpoffs but I could never spend serious time with them

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually, Glock Gilbert said nothing wrong for once…

He basically said she’s looking for an equal. If she’s more EDUCATED than them (imo, education doesn’t mean smart at all), then she’s going to feel superior in that way…

But if she finds a man more EDUCATED than her, she will feel insecure/inferior…

So it’s an ego thing. One thing I have learned is degrees don’t mean youre educated. That means you stuck with that and got a paper that means you got the basics down IN THAT SUBJECT (there are different degrees of degrees imo). But it DOES NOT MEAN you are smarter than anyone.

It’s an ego thing.

Experience makes you smart but there are other qualities too. How quick can you pick something up you don’t know about, how well do you understand random shyt. A lot of it comes from interests too.

A carpenter knows more about wood… hes smarter than you in that subject. A Plumber knows more about plumbing, an electrician knows more about electricity, etc. if you have the mindset that nobody is really smarter than the next person, and move the ego aside and realize you learn from anyone, you won’t have much of an issue in that regards.

To me, it’s on how well someone can understand something foreign to them that makes them educated.

But gil made a good point based off logic… shes single af and im assuming complains about men. She probably had a couple good dudes already try to bag her, but she probably think they are beneath her based off status, certificates, etc. :yeshrug:

She could be right but she could be wrong.

Ive finished top of classes multiple times, had a 3.7 GPA in college. Doesn't really mean shyt imo

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
shannon talking down on her after the interview is wild
She has been posting and reposting videos and comments of people calling Shannon Sharpe dumb and ignorant literally since the minute the interview was released.

Shannon has been nothing but complimentary of her and she has spent 2 days passive aggressively denigrating him and his platform. She deserves all of the backlash she’s getting for her attitude and lying about being diagnosed as autistic

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
image.png
image.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bytches love language is conflict.

That's all there is to it. Shannon catching a lot of self inflicted Ls over this BS

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
IMO its just seems harder to relate to women with advanced degrees their just different as far as conversation goes. Things to me that might not be that deep they might be more passionate about and what that same level of passion via conversation. Just overally complex thinkers and that could be problematic overtime for more down to earth surface level guys. Hence, why the more educated a women is the harder time they'll have dating after a certain age.