Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's talked about not getting married and being alone on several other podcasts so the topic is fair game imo.

She's clearly a highly disagreeable person who struggles with understanding the perspective of others, and can't seem to choose her battles.

Those combined traits are going to undermine the potential for a successful relationship unless there is something that compensates for the headaches.
/thread

Public figures having a follow-up discussion from a recent public conversation….people wanna complain because of their age and martial status smh

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My man- no disrespect, but no one —ESPECIALLY SOCIETY AT LARGE— gives a fukk about the opinions of “3 dudes who have 20 kids between them but have never been married”.

You see how reckless and irresponsible that sounds?

THAT IS THE POINT I think some brehs miss.

An unmarried woman who has not birthed children out of wedlock looks responsible when standing next to 3 men who knocked up multiple women out of wedlock.

So you respect married women, but go out of your way to create single mothers and have b*stard children —including daughters— walking this earth who have to tell the world their fathers knocked up their mothers out of wedlock? Why would YOU create something (babymommas) you don’t respect, and birth DAUGHTERS in that type of situation? So they all have rich daddies but babymommas for mothers? How that look?

And I’m not saying this to denigrate the women— but a lot of dudes have it twisted. YES, you’re men so to a great extent you will not be judged as harshly in the eyes of society when you step outside the lines, HOWEVER, when you do step outside the lines women AND men who have actual respect and power in this world view you the same way YOU view “babymommas”.

All the white men who sign their checks are looking at them like they are buffoons right now. Because even if they are divorced, they respected their future kids enough to marry the woman, birth the kids in wedlock and then divorce if they couldn’t make it work.

Dawg, these White, Asian, Hispanic people looking at this clip on Twitter saying “Ok, older black woman who did not become the stereotype and have kids out of wedlock. Unmarried, no kids.” vs “A group of even older black men who ALL fulfilled the stereotype and had kids out of wedlock with multiple women”.

:wtf:

giphy.gif

#allfacts

:whew:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
So wait, ya'll just listened to three Black men shower this Black woman in compliments
But when asked why she's not married, one offers the same reason women give about not finding a guy with similar credentials.

And y'all are mad????

fukk y'all mad for?:why:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Of course they talk! Do you see famous Asian men talking about those women on social media? That’s the point. These aren’t some upstanding men who can judge. These are unmarried men dropping their seed everywhere. THAT’s why it looks ridiculous.

Their women also didn’t kick their men out the house during the feminist movement in the 70s. Who did that again?

Also there were women who judged men who weren’t fit to judge from the 70s till now. How many women did you hear calling that out? Or is it now that it’s men, we judge the messenger?
You may wanna take note from other cultures, they are winning, we are in last place, our women are the least to get married dummy

Why not peek over and see what their women are doing to get married and have families with men in the home.
Umm maybe we got something mixed up somewhere but I’m a man. And other “winning” cultures have women that dont say they don’t need their men. They understand that for them to win, their men have to win. They don’t confuse being able to call male plumbers electricians roofers policemen firemen etc… as them not needing a man. Maybe you agree with that.

I also put all the blame on men btw. As soon as men are on point again, women will follow. Or whenever the inevitable societal collapse happens, women will turn to their men and follow them. Till then they get to treat the very same they’d expect to save them in a time of trouble, with indifference. Ya hate to see it
:francis:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
My man- no disrespect, but no one —ESPECIALLY SOCIETY AT LARGE— gives a fukk about the opinions of “3 dudes who have 20 kids between them but have never been married”.

You see how reckless and irresponsible that sounds?

THAT IS THE POINT I think some brehs miss.

An unmarried woman who has not birthed children out of wedlock looks responsible when standing next to 3 men who knocked up multiple women out of wedlock.

So you respect married women, but go out of your way to create single mothers and have b*stard children —including daughters— walking this earth who have to tell the world their fathers knocked up their mothers out of wedlock? Why would YOU create something (babymommas) you don’t respect, and birth DAUGHTERS in that type of situation? So they all have rich daddies but babymommas for mothers? How that look?

And I’m not saying this to denigrate the women— but a lot of dudes have it twisted. YES, you’re men so to a great extent you will not be judged as harshly in the eyes of society when you step outside the lines, HOWEVER, when you do step outside the lines women AND men who have actual respect and power in this world view you the same way YOU view “babymommas”.

All the white men who sign their checks are looking at them like they are buffoons right now. Because even if they are divorced, they respected their future kids enough to marry the woman, birth the kids in wedlock and then divorce if they couldn’t make it work.

Dawg, these White, Asian, Hispanic people looking at this clip on Twitter saying “Ok, older black woman who did not become the stereotype and have kids out of wedlock. Unmarried, no kids.” vs “A group of even older black men who ALL fulfilled the stereotype and had kids out of wedlock with multiple women”.

:wtf:
(Forced) monogamy is a cac concept. Great men throughout history always seeded multiple women and were judged based on their ability to take care of them.

Cacs force monogamy because their birthrates suck so they have to do something to keep other peoples (well black peoples) birth rates low. The only reason “out of wedlock” doesn’t work today is because we live in a chaotic society that doesn’t instruct children properly. So different kids of the same dad will be taught different things depending on the area they’re raised plus the whims of the mother. In a society of order it wouldn’t be like that…

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
IMO its just seems harder to relate to women with advanced degrees their just different as far as conversation goes. Things to me that might not be that deep they might be more passionate about and what that same level of passion via conversation. Just overally complex thinkers and that could be problematic overtime for more down to earth surface level guys. Hence, why the more educated a women is the harder time they'll have dating after a certain age.

Do because you're half retarded women shouldn't be educated?
Sharia law brehs coming through with the hot takes

jay83

Superstar
Daps
No one wants to marry aggressive, look at all my accomplishments, gossip azz women.

She’s not even educated and a fun insightful person. Just an unlikeable person with a degree.

:mjlol:

Edit: just looked up her education. She has a masters in African American studies and a concentration in Hiphop.

Last edited:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Her being unmarried has nothing to do with education it's because she's a complete bytch and insufferable person bytch literally lied on Myron Rolle for no reason a dude she's never seen or met in person plus even women don't even like her what man is gonna want to come home to her shyt.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Shannon should leave this alone. It’s clear he’s now talking cause his feelings were hurt by the antics Amanda pulled after the interview. She and others are calling or insinuating he isn’t smart. It hurts, but he shouldn’t have entertained her from the start. Again, I don’t think Shannon is dumb; especially since most are using his upcoming and way he speaks to come to that conclusion, but he wasn’t smart to entertain her.

It’s clear why she’s single. She’s not a good person. Shannon really has no room to talk, though. Neither does Gilbert. Both are no better than her. One is basically saying one is dumb, the other is saying one is too educated. It’s all silly, as neither really know each other.
I listened to the whole interview… She has led an interesting life and if they kept it about her come up, I’d like the interview more. I understand that people get screwed over but how every situation she’s ever been in ended up bad? She took no blame or fault for anything. Shannon better hope this shyt dies down cause this one was not a good look for his platform.. I know people like the “new media” and all that but you can’t be conducting interviews like this without experience. She ran his show and threw so many people under the bus. I’m just waiting to see who comes out against her first. I couldn’t imagine hanging around this woman at all.. she seems suuuuuuper annoying

Side note: I forgot she was supposed to be in Floetry. How tf she think people were going to accept her over Natalie??? Like Floetry had hits! Natalie had a pretty good solo album that I purchased. Anyway…

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon should leave this alone. It’s clear he’s now talking cause his feelings were hurt by the antics Amanda pulled after the interview. She and others are calling or insinuating he isn’t smart. It hurts, but he shouldn’t have entertained her from the start. Again, I don’t think Shannon is dumb; especially since most are using his upcoming and way he speaks to come to that conclusion, but he wasn’t smart to entertain her.

It’s clear why she’s single. She’s not a good person. Shannon really has no room to talk, though. Neither does Gilbert. Both are no better than her. One is basically saying one is dumb, the other is saying one is too educated. It’s all silly, as neither really know each other.

So wait, ya'll just listened to three Black men shower this Black woman in compliments
But when asked why she's not married, one offers the same reason women give about not finding a guy with similar credentials.

And y'all are mad????

fukk y'all mad for?:why:
Can’t talk about BW in any light that can be perceived negatively

But…

Movies
Shows
Commercials
Jingles
Songs rap gospel RNB reggae dancehall soca damn even country

We can talk about men in a super negative light especially BM

That’s the game yo :yeshrug:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She’s not even educated and a fun insightful person. Just an unlikeable person with a degree.

:mjlol:

Edit: just looked up her education. She has a masters in African American studies and a concentration in Hiphop.
Which further proves how stupid they are going on and on like he just finished talking to Michelle Obama. While they have multiple kids with brain dead thots who get them tripped up and run circles around them.

Black students are barely reading at proficiency by 4th grade and we have dummies on podcasts downing education.