Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You live in China to know that?

Nah, but look up their martial stats and see if they sit around talking about unmarried folks like how black folks do all the time

Look and see and compare their martial stats with black folks, black women at that because black men are more married than black women and it's more of them

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Naw but for real, this is what 3 unmarried (?), older, highly visible Black men say on social media? That a woman is too educated/accomplished?

Ok I’m done.
This woulda been my first real plat of 2024 😞

Once again, it’s not so much that black men resent educated black women, it’s just that(as was pointed out by ocho, Shannon and Gilbert) that some educated black women can just be straight up douchebags. They give douchebag vibes. The “black men are threatened by educated black women” talking point is so fukkin tired. It takes away any onus on these black women for being douche bags. These women are annoying and insufferable. Not because they’re scholastically accomplished. But becuse they just suck. No black man is gonna be like “ewwww! She’s a nasa engineer!! Yucky!!” if she’s kind, attractive and easy to talk too. :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some woman just the way they talk, literally just the tone of their voice, you know you’re not interested. Ie Amanda Seales. Like nah I’m good you turnt up too high

‘You dont want a strong independent woman who—-‘
You’re right. I don’t :hubie: Godspeed you little Angela Davis but do not want.

see-told.gif

:ohhh: Am I from the future :lupe:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Nah, but look up their martial stats and see if they sit around talking about unmarried folks like how black folks do all the time

Look and see and compare their martial stats with black folks, black women at that because black men are more married than black women and it's more of them

China has celebrities and gossip like anywhere else

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The point is at some point he has to be RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS.

You aren’t animals in the wild.

Whites and Asians have sex before marriage too. Why is it those dudes are proposing and having kids in wedlock more than brehs?

Even with these athletes. You think these white dudes ain’t sleeping with white groupies?! OF models? Why don’t we hear more stories about them confirming they have 10 kids?

Most white men are not doing this, most white athletes/ent are married.

They find their Becky or should I say their Becky find them and lock them up

There was a video of white women at their college graduation flashing their rings
They get married early

And the ones who slut it out, they tend to do so in college.
You don't find too many 33-40 single mother Asians or Asians on the club scene twerking and sharing hookah with their other Asian friend girls and gay dudes.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Naw but for real, this is what 3 unmarried (?), older, highly visible Black men say on social media? That a woman is too educated/accomplished?

Ok I’m done.
This woulda been my first real plat of 2024 😞

You’re reading too much into it. 3 unmarried women can also discuss why a man is not married too.

Although none of them is currently married 😂

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Oh OK.
Like I asked the other breh.
Show me 3 shows that I can go to now and see them gossip about marital status of their men and women since you know

The idea that China doesn't have celebrity worship is silly

They have an entertainment industry too

I can't name 3 shows because I don't live there

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Another thing, why does it matter to Shannon anyway. He looking for an Only fans chick anyway, right? Miss B Nasty if I remember correctly

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The idea that China doesn't have celebrity worship is silly

They have an entertainment industry too

I can't name 3 shows because I don't live there

No,
That's not what I said, you are talking about celebrity worship. I said black folks gossip in public and private about everyone, men and women and they especially talk about who is married or not, to the point where we are clowning women who are over 30 that are not married. It's more out front NOW, it's been said, again, in barbershops.
Now men are free to speak about it and it's a problem for some, but the shyt been going on if you hung around men growing up.

You do know what the grapevine is right and how it got started and what it became to be? Marvin Gay made a whole song about it.

I said other cultures don't do that shyt or rather I need to say don't do it as heavy and as much as black folks because those folks get married.

Their women are married. Our women are not married and wear the shyt as a badge of honor and like to pretend why they are not married. That's why we talk about it as men.

She's crazy. She's this or that, the women says he's gay or he something, mainly gay but black men and women talk a lot about relationships more than anyone.