Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
She's talked about not getting married and being alone on several other podcasts so the topic is fair game imo.

She's clearly a highly disagreeable person who struggles with understanding the perspective of others, and can't seem to choose her battles.

Those combined traits are going to undermine the potential for a successful relationship unless there is something that compensates for the headaches.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Shannon sharp sounds like a gen x right now. Lol

It’s a bit disappointing seeing 3 millionaires discuss the marital status of some obnoxious woman. Who cares? We can clearly see why she single.

This is really like a woman’s talk show right now. :mjlol:
Umm...she could be single because she chooses to be single. Misogyny really got yall thinking in 2024 that all women are just desperate for marriage and children. I have always said the coli is a good 10 years behind when it comes to women in general...

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Shannon Sharpe got three daughters the same age and he’s gay. The only thing he need to explain to us is how he introduced his kids to “Uncle Hollywood”.

The other two treat their women and kids worst than garbage. There men have too much audacity. And I don’t even like Amanda Seales.
That’s what I’m saying!!!

Like, I can acknowledge the chick is insufferable!

But say that before you say that the issue is she actually has a brain and put it to work.

Just delusional.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Single black men over 50 need a new hobby and topic of conversation. They should save this convo for their own daughters who were raised in broken homes that they’ve created.
The coli women been letting off the gas lately on here...very impressive....

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Lol yeah it is funny considering those 3 dudes have 20 kids (literally) between them but have never been married. I think some women are missing something tho when guys like that talk. They’re showing that even tho they’ve created several single mothers themselves, they still have more respect for married women.
Who cares about their perception of respect when they are contributing to the 'problem'???..yall really need to dig deep and process this post..

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
The “respect” of men like this means the less than nothing. Especially if they didn’t even respect women who brought kids in this world for them enough to marry them and remain in stable households.
They don't realize that this line of thinking reveals that they see their own children as inferior because they were born oow...oow trumps their own character as a man and father. This is the triple cross/con that is never discussed without the 'gender war' gaslighting deflections...