Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas, and Ochocinco discuss why Amanda Seales is unmarried at 42. ''She looks down on men who aren't as educated as her.''

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Shannon sharp sounds like a gen x right now. Lol

It’s a bit disappointing seeing 3 millionaires discuss the marital status of some obnoxious woman. Who cares? We can clearly see why she single.

This is really like a woman’s talk show right now. :mjlol:
That’s what makes it so funny. Imagine Tom Brady sitting on social media wondering why Kate Beckinsale isn’t married 🤣 Nobody cares :russ:

Dudes is delusional. They got some of the same character flaws as her lmao

-Gilbert def ain’t no saint.
-Chad head bumping his 30 day wife and having multiple kids out of wedlock
-Everyone calling Shannon simple after that interview. His kid is out of wedlock too, right? 👀

:mjlol: :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Naw but for real, this is what 3 unmarried (?), older, highly visible Black men say on social media? That a woman is too educated/accomplished?

Ok I’m done.
This woulda been my first real plat of 2024 😞

Lol yeah it is funny considering those 3 dudes have 20 kids (literally) between them but have never been married. I think some women are missing something tho when guys like that talk. They’re showing that even tho they’ve created several single mothers themselves, they still have more respect for married women. Warped thinking by dudes like that.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Lol yeah it is funny considering those 3 dudes have 20 kids (literally) between them but have never been married. I think some women are missing something tho when guys like that talk. They’re showing that even tho they’ve created several single mothers themselves, they still have more respect for married women.
The “respect” of men like this means the less than nothing. Especially if they didn’t even respect women who brought kids in this world for them enough to marry them and remain in stable households.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: :sas2: I don’t even think it’s about education. Shannon not very bright himself. Amanda just has a personality disorder:hhh: That’s all!

Amanda is dame dash

Dame dash is Amanda

Wild part is they would NEVER want each other they would both say

“I can’t be around someone that thinks they are right and never wrong”

:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na, it's not that.....

She is a bıtch that consistently shıts on black men at any chance she gets.

She sounds like she post on LSA and is bat shıt crazy.

She's also speaking from a place of hurt and is a product of her perceptions.
A “real man” would take all that abuse let her do what she wants

Shoot let her fukk who she wants and being a real man he would be ok and not insecure (see what I did there)

Wild part is ….

After awhile she will not respect that man and go find a man with a back bone

Crazy cycle huh

:wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol yeah it is funny considering those 3 dudes have 20 kids (literally) between them but have never been married. I think some women are missing something tho when guys like that talk. They’re showing that even tho they’ve created several single mothers themselves, they still have more respect for married women.
My man- no disrespect, but no one —ESPECIALLY SOCIETY AT LARGE— gives a fukk about the opinions of “3 dudes who have 20 kids between them but have never been married”.

You see how reckless and irresponsible that sounds?

THAT IS THE POINT I think some brehs miss.

An unmarried woman who has not birthed children out of wedlock looks responsible when standing next to 3 men who knocked up multiple women out of wedlock.

So you respect married women, but go out of your way to create single mothers and have b*stard children —including daughters— walking this earth who have to tell the world their fathers knocked up their mothers out of wedlock? Why would YOU create something (babymommas) you don’t respect, and birth DAUGHTERS in that type of situation? So they all have rich daddies but babymommas for mothers? How that look?

And I’m not saying this to denigrate the women— but a lot of dudes have it twisted. YES, you’re men so to a great extent you will not be judged as harshly in the eyes of society when you step outside the lines, HOWEVER, when you do step outside the lines women AND men who have actual respect and power in this world view you the same way YOU view “babymommas”.

All the white men who sign their checks are looking at them like they are buffoons right now. Because even if they are divorced, they respected their future kids enough to marry the woman, birth the kids in wedlock and then divorce if they couldn’t make it work.

Dawg, these White, Asian, Hispanic people looking at this clip on Twitter saying “Ok, older black woman who did not become the stereotype and have kids out of wedlock. Unmarried, no kids.” vs “A group of even older black men who ALL fulfilled the stereotype and had kids out of wedlock with multiple women”.

:wtf: