Shannon Sharpe apologizes to Meg the stallion

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I understand you not liking her for any number of reasons, but the notion that Glo is a better rapper than Meg is absurd. That said, Glo definitely has the juice at the moment.
Not about not liking meg. I don't listen to women rappers in general. They tend to be corny and uninteresting. Or maybe something that women can just listen to.
That's where Meg falls.

Cardi b is my favorite out the bunch but she doesn't make any new music.
Glo has the juice because her style is harder and anybody can listen to her songs. Her songs can stand alone as hits just by themselves.

People listen to meg cause they think she pretty or something cause them songs be ass

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
"He said, "Pam, I want to tell you about an epidemic that's prevalent in Beverly Hills right now. It's a buildup of cocaine residue around the cervix and in the vagina. You have it. Are you doing drugs?"

"No," I said, astonished.

"Well, it's really dangerous," he went on. "Is your partner putting cocaine on his penis to sustain his erection?"

"No," I said, "not that I know of. It's not like he has a pile of cocaine next to the bed and he dips his penis in it before we have sex." I had a nauseating flash of one of Richard's famous lines: Even my dikk has a cocaine jones."

She didnt LET him do it. Richard Pryors antics sadly dropped him out of my top 5 comedians:respect:
You didn't finish the story.
She told the doc, "Well, my boyfriend IS Richard Pryor." :lupe:
Doc said, :picard:"Oh my God, we have to get you tested right away!!!":damn: