Shannon Sharpe apologizes to Meg the stallion

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i mean, that's what almost all her music is about so i dont see why she'd take offense. but he seems to be racking up a lot of points on social media for this so good for him.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Pam didn't rely on photoshop
She shíts on Pam. You níggas and your nostalgia are something else.

Pam had big titties and an 8/10 face, but Meg just naturally looks better and has a better body to boot.

Don't even know why I'm explaining this when you're just gonna act retarded like it's not objectively obvious who looks better:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Comparing Pam Grier to Meg???:dahell:

I’d be considered :flabbynsick: on these boards but not that :flabbynsick: I didn’t grow up on Prime Pam Grier so for me to try to compete them would be crazy.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Even without the cocaine,he was polluting her womb with cross contamination of trannys and men. Cocaine probably a step up from fecal matter:scust:

And maybe getting off cocaine wouldve helped his performance. Messsge to men globally,you have to learn stalling tactics to avoid quick performances.

1)stop and grab a drink off the nightstand "This p*ssy got me famished:whew:"

2.The Casper-You will go answer the door,but no one will be there "I could swear I heard the doorbell ring:mjgrin:"

3. Stop and eat the p*ssy(the ultimate stall tactic,although dehumanizing)

If all of these fail,just make a bold statement about how good Round 2 is going to be. If you are in doubt,just play sleep and take the L. Embarrasing yourself once is an anomolly,embarrassing yourself twice with the same woman is your legacy:respect:
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
nikkas really acting like Pam Grier is some mountain that no black woman can climb? Yall are some dikkheads.

The 90’s alone was stacked with knockouts
Comparing Pam Grier to Meg???:dahell:

I’d be considered :flabbynsick: on these boards but not that :flabbynsick: I didn’t grow up on Prime Pam Grier so for me to try to compete them would be crazy.

Who else would you compare her to

And let me be clear- I am not saying she’s overrated or no shyt

But theres a PLETHORA of bad black women that came after her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She definitely ain't better than Glo.
She just looks better.
Shes a level better than Red and ice spice. Which isn't saying much
I understand you not liking her for any number of reasons, but the notion that Glo is a better rapper than Meg is absurd. That said, Glo definitely has the juice at the moment.