Joe Budden is interviewing Candace Owens (will this get Shannon Sharpe #'s)?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I never really listened to dude's podcast. Same for Candace Owens I would just see her trending on here and social media. With that said I think she look good politics aside. I ain't even mad at Buddens for having her on.

This is the level of engagement we have with government and politics.

She works day and night to disparage black people, disparage our causes, disparage our voice, disparage all our rights, wants to see white supremacist conservatives take over all of Washington and make our lives a living hell by law, and broadcasts this as much as possible in order to influence politics. Clearly an enemy of our very existence.

But she cute tho!

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Whoa whoa whoa...why doesn't she stay over "there"? Why is she trying to creep into black spaces now? Is it because she got the wake up call after speaking out about Israel?

No, it's because it's an election season and she needs to enter the black community and gather more dumbass free thinkers to "not vote Democrat" and help her advance Trump and white supremacy.

She'll be making a stop on every Hip Hop podcast trying to turn her pro-white c00nery into something hot, hip, defiant, and radical.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Your ass came in this thread and took the time to write a post so your ass gonna watch too. Even if it’s just clips from the interview, you will still help it go viral :mjlol:

Nah my ass came in here to ask that one question and I did.

And unlike you I won't be watching because I'm not interested in anything that she has to say.

Make sure to post and tell us what you thought of the interview. :francis:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too bad it's not going to be on the pod. Having Mel on there with her would've been much more interesting

I feel like Joe isn't going to push back on anything significant