Shannon Sharpe accidentally goes live on IG while he was slammin ass. (You can't see nothing)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact that he’s claiming to try to hide her identity while the internet is just putting folks out here is hilarious. Dude might as well just say who it is at this point. He’s already milking this little moment trying to sell shirts and pills and cracking jokes and shyt. The internet will find her, or she’ll reveal herself so she can eat off the moment too
That‘s actually fukked up and not funny in the slightest as they’re essentially doxxing someone potentially against their own wishes. Revealing it against her wishes or not letting her reveal herself is a quick way for him to actually get cancelled.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That‘s actually fukked up and not funny in the slightest as they’re essentially doxxing someone potentially against their own wishes. Revealing it against her wishes or not letting her reveal herself is a quick way for him to actually get cancelled.
Well he ain’t helping matters himself out here cracking jokes and shyt. I don’t know what will happen but if something bad happens he is going to have to eat that :yeshrug: Good thing he got two shows he can rely on if he lost his espn gig though right?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bob Iger himself personally reached out to Shannon on signing long term at Disney.

So I don’t see him getting fired or suspended. It’s not the same as Paul Pierce knowingly filming himself with hoes, gambling, drinking, etc on IG live
The more he talks about it though and cracks jokes with trying to laugh it off, the more he potentially gives the optics that it was intentional and not just an honest mistake.

That is what he could pivot towards a suspension as it goes from an honest mistake to clout chasing.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
511851554_screenshot-2024-09-12-at-10-25-44-2-bae-lafoxx-on-x-so-i-put-on-my-black-wom.png
GXOQqC0XAAA6EWa
GXOQqCxXMAEWe30

Delete this owl neck twisting nonsense breh. The lady in the pictures already said yall playing with her life and she wasn’t the one in this whole stupid thing. Her name’s Nichelle not Michelle

Stop irresponsibly spreading “black woman detective work” by random unemployed Twitter birds. Coli daps ain’t worth misinformation and ruining people’s lives

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They doing 6 figure views live right now. ESPN know the First Take ratings about to be historic on Monday.

The worst thing they could is suspend him and not take advantage of the moment.

It's just a grown man having sex and it's only audio. They'll probably tell him to be more careful and let it slide.
I'm sure they had high ratings as well when that reporter had sex with his colleague and they were both married. They don't like no negative press and like things super clean but maybe you're right. I'm hoping at worse they give him a warning but they have a reputation for being super clean. It's the mouse, they don't play.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure they had high ratings as well when that reporter had sex with his colleague and they were both married. They don't like no negative press and like things super clean but maybe you're right. I'm hoping at worse they give him a warning but they have a reputation for being super clean. It's the mouse, they don't play.

He wouldve been fired already if they were that clean. Just based on things hes said on nightcap. Clearly they just wanted to get rid of Paul Pierce contract,or someone made a call:respect:#KlutchKartel

Pretty obvious they just use "moral clauses" to get away from people they dont want anymore.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The fact that he’s claiming to try to hide her identity while the internet is just putting folks out here is hilarious. Dude might as well just say who it is at this point. He’s already milking this little moment trying to sell shirts and pills and cracking jokes and shyt. The internet will find her, or she’ll reveal herself so she can eat off the moment too
:dead:

Yeah he should just put the woman out to the public so people could harass her. Definitely wouldn’t lead to a lawsuit.:francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not even remotely comparable :stopitslime:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even making the point to say “Katt said I ain’t gay today” further highlights this as something he did intentionally to go viral and duck those faq allegations.

OBJ used to do that too. Every time some more gay shyt came out, he made a point to do some very public display of being with a woman. I don’t even care if he a fakkit or not. I care that he tried to talk down on Chad about professionalism over something he couldn’t control then turned around and did this shyt intentionally. He been a c00n ass nikka. Then he was a gay c00n ass nikka. Now he clown gay c00n ass nikka.

You ain’t never beating them allegations fukk nikka. :yeshrug:

Last edited: