Shannon Sharpe accidentally goes live on IG while he was slammin ass. (You can't see nothing)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This ain't Paul Pierce.

Shannon doing numbers. They ain't letting him go. This is more of a funny moment than a controversy.
I never said they’d let him go.

What I said is that it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the mouse would rather him not talk about it altogether instead of going on like it as he has or just apologized and him kept it moving.

Paul deserved to get fired for what he did and rightfully so. There’s nothing to suspend Shannon about, but it doesn’t mean they want him talking about it

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
ESPN isn’t what’s in question. It’s their boss that is especially we’ve seen them have people fired or apologizing for less.

ESPN don’t call the shots. Disney does and ESPN is alwaya going to do whatever they say.

Disney ain't about to fire that man.
They have witchcraft in all of their shows.
They only care when you're talking political.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
ESPN isn’t what’s in question. It’s their boss that is especially we’ve seen them have people fired or apologizing for less.

ESPN don’t call the shots. Disney does and ESPN is alwaya going to do whatever they say.

Bob Iger himself personally reached out to Shannon on signing long term at Disney.

So I don’t see him getting fired or suspended. It’s not the same as Paul Pierce knowingly filming himself with hoes, gambling, drinking, etc on IG live