Shane McMahon is #AllElite

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What the picture doesn't show is the fresh line behind his arm.
images
:wow:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So...how will this work?
Since we're supposed to hate the McMahons, do we still chant "this is awesome" & "holy shyt" when Shane walks down the ramp, or nah?

African Kid Thinking GIF

you see it's really quite simple, all those evil McMahons (plus everybody else in the company) KNEW about what Vince was up to except poor little Shane :(

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I feel the same as when the rumors started a couple of weeks back. There might be an angle out there that could make Shane being in AEW worth a damn, at least for half a year or something.

But honestly, the dude's ego is too big and even if he came up with a compelling storyline, he'd ruin it as soon as possible by being all up in the video, wrestling too much (and winning) and taking way too much TV time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel the same as when the rumors started a couple of weeks back. There might be an angle out there that could make Shane being in AEW worth a damn, at least for half a year or something.

But honestly, the dude's ego is too big and even if he came up with a compelling storyline, he'd ruin it as soon as possible by being all up in the video, wrestling too much (and winning) and taking way too much TV time.
With how bad they just fukked up The Elite vs TK/Daniels storyline in a matter of weeks im good on it