Shane McMahon is #AllElite

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Keep that wack motherfukker.
where the fukk his ass was.

Only controversy I want in aew as a signing is Austin Aries.

They can keep this whole idea. Ot is stoopid and serves no purpose in amy capacity.

Art Barr

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The hypocrisy of AEW diehards is about to show in 5,4,3,2…

But in all seriousness if he could give Tony Khan some backstage structure and organization it’s a positive. Creatively don’t think it will yield to anything substantial
Yeah, I think he could do some good with how the company is run. Hopefully this isn't for him to become an onscreen character, but I admit the appeal to book at least one promo is hard to resist. 😆

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That looks like a picture taken by a badly hidden camera :dead:

"Just go about your meeting like I'm not wearing the hat"

qMKZkSR.png

Khan obviously leaked this himself.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The idea that Shane is some creative and business genius has gotta be one of the biggest myths in wrestling. This man is a complete clown who's only contributions to the business have been trying to kill himself with dumb bumps to impress his dad.

He's been living off the wanting to buy the UFC for 30 years :heh:

What actual positive creative contributions has he made? Mfs talking about letting him run creative...he'd be on Dynamite burying MJF and Hangman every week :dead:

He's no less egotisical than Stephanie but people give him a pass because he's the most likable McMahon.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
what's this double talk nonsense about Shane? People claiming AEW fans hate Shane and have always talked shyt about him or something? I don't recall seeing any of that. Bringing him in as an onscreen character could be good tv.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Think he'd do better as a behind the scenes type. Getting them partnerships and helping with negotiations and whatnot. I'm sure there'll be some trying to tie him in to the whole Vince scandal tho it doesn't seem like he had any involvement. People just don't seem to be able to separate parties when one does something bad. We shall see if this leads to anything.

In WWE Shane had the position of executive vice president of global media so having him do something like that would be the best choice.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The idea that Shane is some creative and business genius has gotta be one of the biggest myths in wrestling. This man is a complete clown who's only contributions to the business have been trying to kill himself with dumb bumps to impress his dad.

He's been living off the wanting to buy the UFC for 30 years :heh:

What actual positive creative contributions has he made? Mfs talking about letting him run creative...he'd be on Dynamite burying MJF and Hangman every week :dead:

He's no less egotisical than Stephanie but people give him a pass because he's the most likable McMahon.
People forgetting the entire reason they finally bounced his ass was him trying to get himself over in that Royal Rumble a couple years back
He was in the final 3 going toe to toe with Brock :dead: