Shane McMahon is #AllElite

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was he successful in China? Break it down for me breh.

I think he still with the company per wikipedia but not sure about that. He had some other things going on as well.

Other business ventures
Outside of his WWE business ventures, McMahon founded a financial technology company called China Broadband Inc, on October 19, 2004 On August 3, 2010, McMahon became the CEO of China Broadband Inc., a provider of cable broadband services, as well as other digital and analog related services, in Shandong of China. The company is based in Boulder County, Colorado. Also in 2010, McMahon became the CEO of You On Demand, the first video-on-demand and pay-per-view service in China. In July 2013, McMahon stepped down as CEO of You On Demand. McMahon remained Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company until August 2, 2021, when McMahon was promoted to Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company, which has undergone several name changes since that time, including Wecast Holdings Inc., Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc., and ultimately, Ideanomics. The company is headquartered in New York City.

As of April 2011, McMahon sits on the Board of Directors for International Sports Management.

McMahon is a part owner of the Indian Larry Motorcycle Shop in Brooklyn, New York.

not sure if any of this can help or if he would be on screen talent or what he could do if he even does anything. Until we see some action, all speculation.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I thought someone bumped the OG thread :russ:
shyt is crazy :whoo:

TK’s reaction :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get the point or what his purpose would be. He was never a "good wrestler" just took stupid bumps the real wrestlers werent dumb enough to do. Now hes too old to even do that made a fool outta himself last time out and now he is a few years older.
I dont know of any significant backstage contributions only backstage news i read was how he got himself kicked from wwe because of his horribe booking at a royal rumble? Lol dk if thats accurate but never heard anything great or even positive.
As a character he was uninteresting at best and corny at worst.
So why? Im honestly curious.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just realized AEW finally dropped crazy news right before a WWE PLE instead of the other way around :ohhh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Tk6rPBJ.gif

v6NRn.gif