Shane McMahon is #AllElite

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I feel the same as when the rumors started a couple of weeks back. There might be an angle out there that could make Shane being in AEW worth a damn, at least for half a year or something.

But honestly, the dude's ego is too big and even if he came up with a compelling storyline, he'd ruin it as soon as possible by being all up in the video, wrestling too much (and winning) and taking way too much TV time.
Does Shane really have an ego? I never got that out of him. There’s no way he’s gonna be wrestling, after the fukkery of his last E appearance at Mania. :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That was Vince, not all the McMahons...
That was one of the dumbest posts I’ve seen all day. AEW created because of some kind of thing against the E. :mjlol:

Read the Bucks book. Kokane Khan saw the success of the first All In and saw an opportunity to do something bigger. He and the Elite took a risk and it paid off in creating a legit secondary promotion.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With how bad they just fukked up The Elite vs TK/Daniels storyline in a matter of weeks im good on it
That angle was born dead, just like The Devil stuff. But the thing with Shane is that even if they luck out with an angle that makes people go :ohhh: I just don't see him being able to not fukk it up, let alone TK not fukking it up as well :heh:

Does Shane really have an ego? I never got that out of him. There’s no way he’s gonna be wrestling, after the fukkery of his last E appearance at Mania. :skip:
His last few years in WWE were completely ego driven, come on now. And there was the whole incident of him coming in for the Royal Rumble and wanting to overhaul the booking to make it revolve around him.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That angle was born dead, just like The Devil stuff. But the thing with Shane is that even if they luck out with an angle that makes people go :ohhh: I just don't see him being able to not fukk it up, let alone TK not fukking it up as well :heh:

His last few years in WWE were completely ego driven, come on now. And there was the whole incident of him coming in for the Royal Rumble and wanting to overhaul the booking to make it revolve around him.
That’s kinda coming back to me now. :heh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That was one of the dumbest posts I’ve seen all day. AEW created because of some kind of thing against the E. :mjlol:

Read the Bucks book. Kokane Khan saw the success of the first All In and saw an opportunity to do something bigger. He and the Elite took a risk and it paid off in creating a legit secondary promotion.

You bought the Young Bucks book? :mjlol: