Shams: Kyle Kuzma could command $20M-$25M per year contract; Update: Stays in DC for 4 years $90M

Would you give Kuzma a 4 year deal between $80M-$100M??

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes @CantStop @Regular_P @ALonelyDad

Clarkson, Lonzo, Randle, Kuzma, Ingram, D'Lo, Zubac, Caruso, Larry Nance

Half-a-decade later, how would you rank your nephews all grown up? Best to worst?

Kuzma was top 3 this whole time? :lupe:

0e2d19744a02887d2096a45eb985445d.jpg

LXHZYT1gn4LBPtWzu2dR50awaWYHeue9CWNUDpgSh5g.jpg
1. Ingram

2. Randle
3. Kuzma
4. Lonzo (he would be much higher if he can stay healthy but at this point that is who he is)

5. Zubac
6. Josh Hart*
7. Nance
8. Caruso
9. Clarkson
10. D'lo (Should easily be in top 5 but he's been regressing each season)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kuz will have another Dennis Schroeder situation.
Kuz has like the most empty 20 point performances you could find. Ain't no team is dumb enough to fall for his empty stats.
Indy would as they will have the cap space and no one to spend it on plus they have a need at the forward position.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah suns have had a lot of games broadcasted(not that it needed to be for this lint to be made) and no way Kuzma shouldn’t at least command what Bridges is making. Dude has look pedestrian since book went down. Kuzma could pick up the hole left when one do your top scorers goes down. bridges shot 24 shots last night and still couldn’t get to 20 point and hasn’t shown at the point in his career that he’ll ever come close to averaging 20 in a season. Suns have been hurt all season and he hasn’t been able to really step up outside of that spurs game. And his defense isn’t making that much of a difference. he’s a role player, something Kuzma has shown to be capable of being more than. Neither can be the top 2 on a championship team but if I have to give either 20 million, I’d feel more comfortable giving it to Kuzma because he can do more.