Shams: Kyle Kuzma could command $20M-$25M per year contract; Update: Stays in DC for 4 years $90M

Would you give Kuzma a 4 year deal between $80M-$100M??

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes @CantStop @Regular_P @ALonelyDad

Clarkson, Lonzo, Randle, Kuzma, Ingram, D'Lo, Zubac, Caruso, Larry Nance

Half-a-decade later, how would you rank your nephews all grown up? Best to worst?

Kuzma was top 3 this whole time? :lupe:

0e2d19744a02887d2096a45eb985445d.jpg

LXHZYT1gn4LBPtWzu2dR50awaWYHeue9CWNUDpgSh5g.jpg
BI
Randle
Lonzo
Kuz
Caruso
Zubac
Clarkson
Nance
DLo

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If he doesn’t sign, do they blow it up?
They should trade him for a vet who expires in 2024 and assets. That way the majority of vets including KP come off their book at the same time. They can then chase a Max 2024 FA which looks like it might be a good FA year. If you look at their contracts most end in 2024 and I think that is on purpose.

Signing Kuz long term denies them a chance to add a Max free agent to Beal in 2024.

I say that to say this, Kuz should be traded and it shouldn’t be expensive.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They should trade him for a vet who expires in 2024 and assets. That way the majority of vets including KP come off their book at the same time. They can then chase a Max 2024 FA which looks like it might be a good FA year. If you look at their contracts most end in 2024 and I think that is on purpose.

Signing Kuz long term denies them a chance to add a Max free agent to Beal in 2024.

I say that to say this, Kuz should be traded and it shouldn’t be expensive.
That ain’t how Leonsis operates, sadly.

He will look for someone with years on their contract that’s similar ability to Kuz.

But I agree with you and would go further and seek suitors for Beal next summer.

Leonsis has worked really hard to make the Wizards not be a free agent destination.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
That ain’t how Leonsis operates, sadly.

He will look for someone with years on their contract that’s similar ability to Kuz.

But I agree with you and would go further and seek suitors for Beal next summer.

Leonsis has worked really hard to make the Wizards not be a free agent destination.
That’s a shame, I would like to see if they could get KAT to play next to Beal. I think he would do well in the DC market. I also think he dips out on Minny in 2024.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes @CantStop @Regular_P @ALonelyDad

Clarkson, Lonzo, Randle, Kuzma, Ingram, D'Lo, Zubac, Caruso, Larry Nance

Half-a-decade later, how would you rank your nephews all grown up? Best to worst?

Kuzma was top 3 this whole time? :lupe:

0e2d19744a02887d2096a45eb985445d.jpg

LXHZYT1gn4LBPtWzu2dR50awaWYHeue9CWNUDpgSh5g.jpg
If we're talking about fully healthy and impact on winning, this would be my order:

1.) BI
2.) Nance
3.) Lonzo
4.) Randle <----- I hate rating him this high. :scust:
5.) Caruso
6.) Kuz
7.) Zubac
8.) Clarkson
9.) D'Tective

All the Kuzma love annoys me. He's not any different than he was in LA, just has a higher usage rate. He's chucking on an 11-16 team. This is his destiny and I pity any team's fans who gives him a big contract.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If we're talking about fully healthy and impact on winning, this would be my order:

1.) BI
2.) Nance
3.) Lonzo
5.) Caruso
6.) Kuz
7.) Zubac
8.) Clarkson
9.) D'Tective

All the Kuzma love annoys me. He's not any different than he was in LA, just has a higher usage rate. He's chucking on an 11-16 team. This is his destiny and I pity any team's fans who gives him a big contract.
Damn no Hart?

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

1.) BI
2.) Nance
3.) Lonzo
5.) Caruso
6.) Kuz
7.) Zubac
8.) Clarkson
9.) D'Tective

We’re all these guys chosen by Jerry West? I forget where he was when they were drafted.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nope

They will re-sign KP to a new deal that has a slightly lower annual average. By all accounts he wants to be here and that Pincus article says executives don’t see him leaving.
I hate this franchise.
That’s a shame, I would like to see if they could get KAT to play next to Beal. I think he would do well in the DC market. I also think he dips out on Minny in 2024.
They not interested in going big.