Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
According to wikipedia, the 2010 census says that the neighborhood is 57% Hispanic, 29% Black and 10% White. However, historically it was a majority Irish area
New City, Chicago - Wikipedia
New city is like 4 or 5 different neighborhoods

Canaryvill is white specifically irish,
Back of the yards is like white, Mexican and black people

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just caught up on the last 2 episodes

Fiona is such a dumb bytch and her trying to prove to Lip that she can make something out her herself is gonna cause them to lose the house :snoop:

They were already struggling just to get by and now shes gonna have to deal with all the costs from the laundromat too.Its no way she's gonna keep up with the load payments

Shes gonna get fired from restaurant too when they find out she stole that money(:dead: @ her stupid ass writing a IOU note)

Lip knows shes in way over her head and shes gonna fail.I think she knows too but is too stubborn

I was waiting to see her fail but its gonna suck that her failure is gonna split the family up

I can't believe that it's actually people in this thread defending this dumb bytch
I defended her

She wasn't trying to prove shyt to Lip... She asked them and both Lip and Ian said owning a laundromat was a good idea.

Then she went through with it and Lip flipped out because she put up the house (which I admit, was stupid and selfish) but Lip hasn't done shyt around there in forever.

And she's not going to get fired from the restaurant, she's the only one running it and the only one who even wanted to run it. She wanted a raise and they turned her down. She wants to become more in life which I don't mind.. Its better than both Debbie and Lip atm.

And at least she didn't rape a kid into getting pregnant, bring a kid into the world without a job or source of income, without husband/father, without finishing HS, Scamming a disabled idiot and trying to kick out his sister and her son, etc.,

And now she got punked out of her own baby by trying to scam shyt.

All of them are fukked up but I seriously think nikkas try to shyt on Fiona because it's cool. She's the least fukked up out of everyone except Carl and maybe Ian this season. Fiona has a business (which she had help from friends in repairing), Carl is in military school, and Ian is an EMT...

I like Lip but wtf has he been doing all season besides washing dishes, and trying to rob a startup? He fukked himself out of school and now he just fukked himself out of some p*ssy.

Debbie is a whiney, annoying mess.. By far the dumbest character on the show.

Frank is Frank...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
According to wikipedia, the 2010 census says that the neighborhood is 57% Hispanic, 29% Black and 10% White. However, historically it was a majority Irish area
New City, Chicago - Wikipedia

New city is like 4 or 5 different neighborhoods

Canaryvill is white specifically irish,
Back of the yards is like white, Mexican and black people

canaryville is a neighborhod within new city. and that area is mostly white. it's small as hell. new city borders back of the yards which is fukking treacherous. canaryville borders bridgeport which would explain why it's so irish.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If Deb even knew a tiny bit about the law she would have that abuela (sp) bytch and her daughter in jail for kidnapping the same night..... :sas1:
exactly and them recording her saying she's gonna kill the kidnappers ... are the writers trying to convince us that's suppose to mean something? :camby: