Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Should I catch up on this? Used to be one of my favorite shows but I jumped off ship a few eps into S6.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just caught up on the last 2 episodes

Fiona is such a dumb bytch and her trying to prove to Lip that she can make something out her herself is gonna cause them to lose the house :snoop:

They were already struggling just to get by and now shes gonna have to deal with all the costs from the laundromat too.Its no way she's gonna keep up with the load payments

Shes gonna get fired from restaurant too when they find out she stole that money(:dead: @ her stupid ass writing a IOU note)

Lip knows shes in way over her head and shes gonna fail.I think she knows too but is too stubborn

I was waiting to see her fail but its gonna suck that her failure is gonna split the family up

I can't believe that it's actually people in this thread defending this dumb bytch

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I knew the moment dude started out with "We admire you for going to rehab...." that Lip was going to get rejected. The worst thing that can happen to a dude who feared failure all his life, is for the 1 time that he had the courage to try to succeed in something, and fail. It validates their fear and sends them into a despair they more than likely will never recover from :mjcry:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I knew the moment dude started out with "We admire you for going to rehab...." that Lip was going to get rejected. The worst thing that can happen to a dude who feared failure all his life, is for the 1 time that he had to courage to try to succeed in something, and fail. It validates their fear and sends them into a despair they more than likely will never recover from :mjcry:
Man, this season has been great. and it's shyt like that, that makes great
They could of gone the easy way out and had them erase that shot form his records but they didn't.
Now we get to see how and if lip recovers

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And ole girl recorded Debbie threatening to kill them :mjlol:

Debbs aint even gonna be granted visitation rights when they get thru with her.

Monica's back next episode to help Deb get the baby back. I told you, them Gallaghers don't play when it comes to their blood. If they smart they're better hand Frannie back to Deb.