Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nah, thats deb
Exactly

Fiona cool... Stopped fukking with dumb nikkas and actually trying to do shyt with herself by working, getting her GED, opening her own business, etc.

Yeah she's stupid, but Deb is a smart dumb bytch who got pregnant before she finished HS by raping a nikka, can't/won't get a job, didn't even want to take the GED, and getting married to a disabled dude for his disability checks when Frank clearly said wtf she's gonna do when the checks run out?

And thats just some of the dumb shyt while most of Fionas dumb shyt came from the men she dated.

nikkas just wanna shyt on Fiona because it's cool

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Exactly

Fiona cool... Stopped fukking with dumb nikkas and actually trying to do shyt with herself by working, getting her GED, opening her own business, etc.

Yeah she's stupid, but Deb is a smart dumb bytch who got pregnant before she finished HS by raping a nikka, can't/won't get a job, didn't even want to take the GED, and getting married to a disabled dude for his disability checks when Frank clearly said wtf she's gonna do when the checks run out?

And thats just some of the dumb shyt while most of Fionas dumb shyt came from the men she dated.

nikkas just wanna shyt on Fiona because it's cool
fi's problem is she bites off more than she can chew

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fi's problem is she bites off more than she can chew
I agree... But there are other cats that are equally fukked up.

Lip is a genius but satisfied working as a dishwasher instead of either using his intelligence to do something other than petty crimes and manual labor

Debbie is by far the biggest fukk up to me out of the kids though... While Carl is the least fukkup despite probably being the wildest/clueless one in the family.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I agree... But there are other cats that are equally fukked up.

Lip is a genius but satisfied working as a dishwasher instead of either using his intelligence to do something other than petty crimes and manual labor

Debbie is by far the biggest fukk up to me out of the kids though... While Carl is the least fukkup despite probably being the wildest/clueless one in the family.
nah, hes not satisfied. fam is afraid of being a failure

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this show. The story lines are always intriguing. My nikka Carl might be okay :mjcry: He ain't gonna be a lifetime convict :russ:They better bring Carl back later this season or next season. I don't care what anyone says, we need Jimmy to come back and :cape: Fiona. He's the only who can deal with her crazy ass :mjcry: