Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I agree... But there are other cats that are equally fukked up.

Lip is a genius but satisfied working as a dishwasher instead of either using his intelligence to do something other than petty crimes and manual labor

Debbie is by far the biggest fukk up to me out of the kids though... While Carl is the least fukkup despite probably being the wildest/clueless one in the family.
Carl and Ian are the least fukked up. Ian is bipolar and has a legit career as an EMT.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt on Fiona cause its cool?:what:

She almost killed the homie Liam leaving coke laying around the crib!!:mindblown:

fukk that bytch forever! :camby:
nikka and?

That's probably the dumbest thing she's done but that was an accident not intentionally being a fukking screwup and continuing to do it. Shes trying to change her shyt up

So yeah... shytting on her because its cool

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nikka and?

That's probably the dumbest thing she's done but that was an accident not intentionally being a fukking screwup and continuing to do it. Shes trying to change her shyt up

Sit
Yo
Mutha
fukkin
Ass
Down
:sityoassdown:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiona is such a dumb thot :snoop:

"Don't invest in a business, you'll fail"

"Ok"

*Gives up*

*Thinks about it later and reopens*

:smh:

That's not exactly what she said. She basically said don't do it if your heart ain't in it and you ain't ready to deal with the bad shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
"So Fiona you're buying a laundromat?"

"Yeah"

"Why"

"Because it does a lot of business"

"So have you checked to see if anything needs repairs before buying it?"

"Nope, it looks good to me"

Also the fact that she bought it because a guy off Tinder told her too
Fiona is just an idiot. Even the Tinder dude's advice wasn't that bad. He said owning property was a good idea, he didn't say go buy a run down laundromat with money you don't have and without doing any due diligence first.
She's an idiot.
I have found that FFing the majority of her scenes (Deb's too) make watching Shameless way more enjoyable.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
nikka and?

Its more that Fiona has been written to be incredibly unlikable over the last 3 seasons and on top of it she is making terrible decisions so it becomes much easier to shyt on her.
She has stopped being a good sister, a good friend or even all that good a person. She's just awful.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its more that Fiona has been written to be incredibly unlikable over the last 3 seasons and on top of it she is making terrible decisions so it becomes much easier to shyt on her.
She has stopped being a good sister, a good friend or even all that good a person. She's just awful.
Nah i just think you don't like her..

She's cool to me and nowhere near the fukkup as Debbie.

She's neutral to me.. Not the most likeable character but definitely not the worse.

Debbie has been literally the biggest, dumbest, brat on the show past few seasons while Carl has literally been the smartest/cleverest somehow.

And you talk about Fiona leaving coke out where it was the dumbass dude she was fukking with that gave her the coke. Fiona's problem, like most women, was the type of nikkas she was fukking with. She's the only one aside from Carl thats trying to improve her life somewhat and in a legit way.

Now she fukking a black dude that's positively helping her somehow. Only thing I dont like is her putting up the house for collateral

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Didnt know Kev was married to Sarah Shahi in real life. He's winning on all fronts.
stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-august-sarah-shahi-husband-steve-howey-at-the-cbs-showtime-cw-322073096.jpg

Sarah-Shahi-in-Bikni-on-the-beach-in-Santa-Monica-9.jpg
tumblr_n93a9v3QG41tbiruoo1_500.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have that much of a problem with Fiona. She's made mistakes just like all of them. The laundromat is a good opportunity. Takes money to make money.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fiona is just an idiot. Even the Tinder dude's advice wasn't that bad. He said owning property was a good idea, he didn't say go buy a run down laundromat with money you don't have and without doing any due diligence first.
She's an idiot.
I have found that FFing the majority of her scenes (Deb's too) make watching Shameless way more enjoyable.

fiona still gets naked. no need to FF all her scenes :whoa:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah i just think you don't like her..

She's cool to me and nowhere near the fukkup as Debbie.

She's neutral to me.. Not the most likeable character but definitely not the worse.

Debbie has been literally the biggest, dumbest, brat on the show past few seasons while Carl has literally been the smartest/cleverest somehow.

And you talk about Fiona leaving coke out where it was the dumbass dude she was fukking with that gave her the coke. Fiona's problem, like most women, was the type of nikkas she was fukking with. She's the only one aside from Carl thats trying to improve her life somewhat and in a legit way.

Now she fukking a black dude that's positively helping her somehow. Only thing I dont like is her putting up the house for collateral
I liked Fiona before they started writing her so awful. All the things they wanted to do with her they could have done without making her into a selfish shrew to everybody she comes in contact with.

And using Debbie as the measuring stick by which to decide Fiona is OK is a losing proposition because Debbie is awful.