Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

londonize

Pro
Daps
its tough to ride the line between comedy and drama without going too deep into either or fukking up both but this show really pulls it off

ian's lgbt dramas are kinda :merchant: but everything else manages to be entertaining even when things get frustrating like lip missing out on all his opportunities to make it in life :francis:

its unreal how many insane situations kev and V manage to get into, kev's arguably the funniest character :russ:

i hope in carl's absence they develop liam a lot, next episode summary seems to imply liam and frank adventures so let's get more out of the youngest gallagher

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kev is flat out hilarious.

"I'm not sure if we're talking about body parts anymore" :russ:

"Is guy vag the same as girl vag" :hubie::pachaha:
Kev and Carl are fukking so stupid funny

Quite possibly my favorite show right now. I be straight up rolling watching this shyt...

Debbie getting thicker, Fiona fine damn near every chick look good on the show

when Kev thought the russian bytch was getting raped by her dad:mjlol:

When Carl caught that bytch cheating again and told homie she had Ghonnorea :mjlol:

Carl vs. Black cop/dad:mjlol:

Only person I legit dont like on the show is Frank. Dude is like the sleaziest, lousiest nikkas on TV but everyone treats him like shyt and it's hilarious. Even the kids treat him like shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Theyre wildin for the morning, afternoon, night with this gay shyt
Technically, its not even gay this time...

But yeah, only thing I don't really care for about the show. Just glad it's not a black dude this time.

But Frank actually made me proud this episode... Kev still hilarious. Dude said ghost dikk :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Technically, its not even gay this time...

But yeah, only thing I don't really care for about the show. Just glad it's not a black dude this time.

But Frank actually made me proud this episode... Kev still hilarious. Dude said ghost dikk :mjlol:
That trans kid creepy as hell to me lol

Kev shining this season
Gettin top and his nipples rubbed and all he can think about is this dead guys meat:deadmanny:

That Liam scene where bullies got at him almost choked me up a lil
I was thinking "cmon Frank, man up for ONCE homie!"

Liam won in the end :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The whole Frank/Liam stuff this episode was probably the most heartwarming subplot that has ever been aired on Shameless.
When Liam told Frank he was a good dad and gave him that hug I almost got misty. Liam might end up being Frank's salvation as far as proving that he is not a complete fukk up as a father.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The whole Frank/Liam stuff this episode was probably the most heartwarming subplot that has ever been aired on Shameless.
When Liam told Frank he was a good dad and gave him that hug I almost got misty. Liam might end up being Frank's salvation as far as proving that he is not a complete fukk up as a father.
I think Frank had a soft spot for Liam. Remember when Liam was held for ransom, Frank went as far as sucking dikk for money in the Alibi bathroom to help pay the ransom.

Although Frank is terribly selfish and vengeful, ultimately Frank does love his kids. Remember in Fiona's wedding, Frank said that he never judged them and he was right. Regardless of the very fukked up choices his kids have made, he never judged them for it. That counts for something.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think Frank had a soft spot for Liam. Remember when Liam was held for ransom, Frank went as far as sucking dikk for money in the Alibi bathroom to help pay the ransom.

Although Frank is terribly selfish and vengeful, ultimately Frank does love his kids. Remember in Fiona's wedding, Frank said that he never judged them and he was right. Regardless of the very fukked up choices his kids have made, he never judged them for it. That counts for something.

Bruh I forgot all about that :dead:

Next episode gonna be funny af i think. Fiona got Kev to come through and check out the Laundromat :deadrose: