Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's the whole point though, she is *not* a mother. She's their sister. No matter how badly you think she did, she still went above and beyond the call of duty in raising those kids:manny:

Now Debbie *is* a mother and she was warned about having that damn baby but refused to listen. Fiona kept it 100 with her and told her there would be consequences if she went through with it.

So now she needs to grow up and accept those consequences. :manny:
She's not their mother but she is their parent

She's their legal guardian

Again nobody told her or forced her to take on that responsibility

If you're not up to the task then don't do it and let a real adult raise them

I always thought it was ironic that Fiona hates Frank so much for being a shytty parent while also being shytty parent herself

As far as the Debbie situation goes I understand her not babysitting or helping raise the kid(which is still fukked up considering its her niece) but charging her rent when shes broke and has a child to take care of? :comeon:

She's purposely trying to make shyt hard on her when raising a kid on your own at 14/15 is already damn near impossible.Like in the last episode when Debbie starts eating a plate someone left and Fiona is like you know that costs money. :dahell:

This bytch would rather throw away some food then see her hungry little sister eat.Thats just too much man I don't see how you are defending her

My whole thing is if Fiona wants to start focusing on herself more(IMO she's always done so) cool but there is no need to start shytting on your fam and blaming them for why your life isn't shyt

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: at the waitress' brother. "Your booty looks juicy" "Is it soft? :ohhh:"

We need more of the black cop and Carl.

Carl: Wait, didn't your people killed my people! :jawalrus:
Cop: Don't...... Say..... Another..... Word..... :beli:
Carl: Apache bytch! :gladbron:
i was saying the same thing last night!

:russ: @ when they got the results back on the ancestry shyt and Carl was an Indian and the cop guy was a Pilgrim :deadmanny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i was saying the same thing last night!

:russ: @ when they got the results back on the ancestry shyt and Carl was an Indian and the cop guy was a Pilgrim :deadmanny:
When Carl said "we could be from the same tribe", I was laughing thinking about the fukkery dialogue between if the dna test came out that they were from the same tribe :mjlol:

"If it turns out that any of your people owned my people, I'm gonna shoot you :stopitslime:"

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She's not their mother but she is their parent

She's their legal guardian

Again nobody told her or forced her to take on that responsibility

If you're not up to the task then don't do it and let a real adult raise them
Damn breh...
Not too many options when you're the oldest sibling without any viable parents around. Besides some poor decisions and generally slutty demeanor she went above and beyond for the fam at least the first 5 seasons or so at least to the best of her extremely limited abilities. Half the time they weren't even meeting her halfway.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This show is surprisingly smart when it comes to black issues. The cop having zero pity for Carl being upset about affirmative action and Vee talking about the Tuskegee airmen caught me by surprise.

this show is sitll goin strong. I wonder how many seasons they will go. there's so much potential fukkery they have yet to get in.

lip was getting his oceans 11 on this episode. I wonder if he'll finally get a W. or will they find out he hacked the system, and then try to hire him for a legit job. :patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This season has been good. Nothing too "serious". Everyone just hustling basically. Kind of taking it back to the first few seasons.

I dig it.

EXACTLY....lip's not in rehab, ian's not super bipolar, debbie isn't all promiscuous, and carl is even trying to go legit. and of course, frank gon frank. I like this season a lot as well. and I'm glad they got rid of characters like sean and sammy. I didn't like them anyways.