Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fionas jealousy of Lip is pathetic

I can't wait to see her fail later in the season

Its probably the only reason im still watching this boring ass season

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:sas1:Guess raising a kid wasn't as ideal as you thought, Deb
That bytch is starting to piss me off.
The way she tryna dump the baby off on everybody else as if it's anybody's responsibility but her own.
"I got to go to work, who's supposed to watch my baby":dwillhuh:
You shoulda thought about that before you had that baby :umad:
Fiona told yo dumbass to get an abortion :umad:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol I think she is tired, not jealous. Fiona has been mom, dad, and sister for these ungrateful twats
Nobody told her to do that,she chose that life

If you're tired of being their parent then stop but thats no reason to start treating them like shyt because shes mad her life aint shyt

Even Vee called her out on her bullshyt

And she's definitely jealous of Lip

She trying to throw all the responsibility on jim to fukk up his internship ans she think she's somehow gonna do a 180 and become a successful businesswoman :mjlol:

Lip keeping it a buck with her like look i got a better chance at making money and helping this fam which is true but in her mind because she's jealous and thinks she can do better than him she calls him arrogant and selfish

It's nothing arrogant about stating the truth

Fiona is just a fukk up but blames her siblings for why she aint shyt like it ain't a shytload of single mothers out here who are successful

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like she said, she busted her ass all so Lip could drink himself out of college and then delude himself into thinking his intern slavery would help his future.
Why wouldn't it help him

Didn't they say every intern there was gotten a nice after leaving and dude that was his boss just left for a nice job

I don't think hes gonna go that route anyway

He's trying to get paid like the dudes he works for,he's probably gonna try to start his own shyt or snitch on them and take over what they were doing

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody told her to do that,she chose that life

If you're tired of being their parent then stop but thats no reason to start treating them like shyt because shes mad her life aint shyt

Even Vee called her out on her bullshyt

And she's definitely jealous of Lip

She trying to throw all the responsibility on jim to fukk up his internship ans she think she's somehow gonna do a 180 and become a successful businesswoman :mjlol:

Lip keeping it a buck with her like look i got a better chance at making money and helping this fam which is true but in her mind because she's jealous and thinks she can do better than him she calls him arrogant and selfish

It's nothing arrogant about stating the truth

Fiona is just a fukk up but blames her siblings for why she aint shyt like it ain't a shytload of single mothers out here who are successful

Well now she stopped being the mom. There you go.