Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
V has got badder each season. :wow:

Jaylen Barron doe :wow: Carl wasnt stretchin dem walls :mjcry:

1 of those waitresses at Fi's restaurant is :damn: She got azz too :damn:

she is FINE AS fukk. and she's pushing 40 :ohlawd:

I'm still thoroughly enjoying the gallagher fukkery. fiona gonna take an L off her latest scheme. she always does. and debbie is TOTALLY out of control :snoop:

carl, lip and ian gonna figure it out tho. they all seem to have a career plan ahead of them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Why wouldn't it help him

Didn't they say every intern there was gotten a nice after leaving and dude that was his boss just left for a nice job

I don't think hes gonna go that route anyway

He's trying to get paid like the dudes he works for,he's probably gonna try to start his own shyt or snitch on them and take over what they were doing

lip is actually doing the right thing. he's already promoted at his internship. and with his street smarts/book smarts, he's gonna get over at that place and have a tesla in no time. plus he's working at patsy pies with fiona. so he's got a non-paid intership and then has a paying job as well. the internship basically took the place of college. and his professor is still looking out for dude.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I started watching this on Netflix. Almost done with Season 6.

Emmy Rossum is just :ohlawd:

Frank's endless fukkery is too hilarious. I'm an avid It's Always Sunny fan and yet Gallagher might top Reynolds for scummiest Frank on TV:pachaha:

I tried to go and watch the UK version with james mcavoy (professor xavier) and I couldn't get thru 2 episodes of that. didn't like it at all.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I like the direction the season is going. You can only tolerate being sniveling pathetic scum for so long. Of course frank will ride it out till somebody zaps him with boric acid.
Is this scheduled to be the last season?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Fiona, why you gotta be such a slut?:mjcry:

Wait:jbhmm: ....didn't Ray Donovan merk Svetlana's father, dump his body in a box and ship the corpse back to Russia? Or was that his twin?:pachaha:

You already know Lip is gonna end up fukking the new intern:beli:

Debbie, you were told not to have that kid. I don't believe in abortion but you could have put her up for adoption.:wtb:

Svetlana's sweet Russian titties:banderas:

fukk, is that a real tranny?:scust:

"No, no, no, no...heat stroke, isn't that when the heat...strokes you gently?:dwillhuh:" :laff:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Nobody told her to do that,she chose that life

If you're tired of being their parent then stop but thats no reason to start treating them like shyt because shes mad her life aint shyt

Even Vee called her out on her bullshyt

And she's definitely jealous of Lip

She trying to throw all the responsibility on jim to fukk up his internship ans she think she's somehow gonna do a 180 and become a successful businesswoman :mjlol:

Lip keeping it a buck with her like look i got a better chance at making money and helping this fam which is true but in her mind because she's jealous and thinks she can do better than him she calls him arrogant and selfish

It's nothing arrogant about stating the truth

Fiona is just a fukk up but blames her siblings for why she aint shyt like it ain't a shytload of single mothers out here who are successful

I agree, Fiona is coming off quite bytchy at the moment but you can't ignore the earlier seasons of the show. She lived for those kids, she deserves to be a bit selfish I reckon, only thing I disagree with is how she treats Carl, I mean dude is still in school

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree, Fiona is coming off quite bytchy at the moment but you can't ignore the earlier seasons of the show. She lived for those kids, she deserves to be a bit selfish I reckon, only thing I disagree with is how she treats Carl, I mean dude is still in school
Debbie still in school too

she was just in school a couple episodes ago when she had the nanny and she too young to get a legal job

i can understand making Lip and Ian pay but how you gonna charge 2 kids rent who arent even old enough to get a job legally

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i disagree

being a parent is all about being selfless

she has always been a shytty parent and let them run wild and do whatever they wanted while she focused on whatever dude she was fukking with at the time

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Don't even know how Fiona got custody after turning her youngest bro into a coke head. The courts should've split up everyone tbh

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
i disagree

being a parent is all about being selfless

she has always been a shytty parent and let them run wild and do whatever they wanted while she focused on whatever dude she was fukking with at the time
That's the whole point though, she is *not* a mother. She's their sister. No matter how badly you think she did, she still went above and beyond the call of duty in raising those kids:manny:

Debbie still in school too

she was just in school a couple episodes ago when she had the nanny and she too young to get a legal job

i can understand making Lip and Ian pay but how you gonna charge 2 kids rent who arent even old enough to get a job legally

Now Debbie *is* a mother and she was warned about having that damn baby but refused to listen. Fiona kept it 100 with her and told her there would be consequences if she went through with it.

So now she needs to grow up and accept those consequences. :manny: