Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching the Player's Lounge feels like I'm just reading this thread :dead:

You got 75% of fans on this board that know our offensive line and QB ain't shyt (Newy, Church, and McCray)...but you got a delusional 25% the fanbase that believes the season is still salvageable with said QB returning in a few weeks (Harrison).

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Player's Lounge feels like I'm just reading this thread :dead:

You got 75% of fans on this board that know our offensive line and QB ain't shyt (Newy, Church, and McCray)...but you got a delusional 25% the fanbase that believes the season is still salvageable with said QB returning in a few weeks (Harrison).
McCray holds no punches. He was on kellen head from the jump about not featuring his #1 and how Tyron is done

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What makes this situation so frustrating is that when the ownership calls out an underachieving player, I can't even get excited b/c it's the ownership that tried to force him to be a #1 wide receiver. Same thing with McCarthy, I can't get excited about him calling out an OC that is obviously in over his head because the damn head coach doesn't even know the offense.

It's just pain and misery everywhere you look. :mjcry:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
McCray holds no punches. He was on kellen head from the jump about not featuring his #1 and how Tyron is done

They're starting to get on CeeDee's ass.

Facts. He been on they heads about Tyron for years. "Count on 77 to miss about 6-12 games every season" :mjlol:

I hate that for Cee Dee. Yes he had what 2 drops last weekend, but there isn't a WR (maybe Moss or TO) that's doing anything while being bracketed by multiple DBs every snap of the game. That doesn't even bring into the equation that the QB doesn't add any significant value to the passing game. This place is where offensive careers (RBs + WRs) come to die. Started by Jason Garrett, and succeeded by Kellen Moore.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What makes this situation so frustrating is that when the ownership calls out an underachieving player, I can't even get excited b/c it's the ownership that tried to force him to be a #1 wide receiver. Same thing with McCarthy, I can't get excited about him calling out an OC that is obviously in over his head because the damn head coach doesn't even know the offense.

It's just pain and misery everywhere you look. :mjcry:
Signs of a long season.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They're starting to get on CeeDee's ass.

Anything to not accept blame himself

The offseason they had was one of the WOATs we have experienced in our lifetime as fans

I was Ok with getting rid of Coop for the simple fact hes a beta that always had nagging injuries and never showed up on the road

Releasing La’el aka our enforcer was stupid as hell. Steele is not at starting tackle. This line would be in much better shape with Peters, Tyler, Biadasz, Martin, Collins with Steele as the swing tackle

Letting Ced go was dumb too. Had great rapport w Wak and him and Gallups contract combined wouldve equaled to Coops.

Ceedee, Gallup, Ced, Washington, Tolbert would be a solid receiving core

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anything to not accept blame himself

The offseason they had was one of the WOATs we have experienced in our lifetime as fans

I was Ok with getting rid of Coop for the simple fact hes a beta that always had nagging injuries and never showed up on the road

Releasing La’el aka our enforcer was stupid as hell. Steele is not at starting tackle. This line would be in much better shape with Peters, Tyler, Biadasz, Martin, Collins with Steele as the swing tackle

Letting Ced go was dumb too. Had great rapport w Wak and him and Gallups contract combined wouldve equaled to Coops.

Ceedee, Gallup, Ced, Washington, Tolbert would be a solid receiving core
Trying to sneak this trash ass dude in here :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Signs of a long season.
Feels like we been a lot already this season but we’ve only played one game:dead:i said after Amari got traded that Ceedee was gointo be next wr to be jettisoned. I might be spoke too soon. Dak handpicked Tolbert and only a game into his career he’s already not dressing for the game. Broadus already said that Dak has a voice in the roster for game day and that he chose Houston over Tolbert

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Feels like we been a lot already this season but we’ve only played one game:dead:i said after Amari got traded that Ceedee was gointo be next wr to be jettisoned. I might be spoke too soon. Dak handpicked Tolbert and only a game into his career he’s already not dressing for the game. Broadus already said that Dak has a voice in the roster for game day and that he chose Houston over Tolbert

Tolbert must not know the playbook.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In typical Cowboys fashion, these losers will win a couple games they shouldn’t and fukk themselves out of valuable draft capital.

Hoping for a loss every week the rest of the season. 0-17 would be a dream come true.

“Damn Codeine, why you always bringing negative energy in here. Why even watch. Miserable ass dude.”

What is dead may never die :unimpressed: