Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I’m actually rooting for the Eagles. Much rather have these scrubs get 2 rings vs San Fran getting 6.

Their more of a rival than anyone in the NFC Least :yeshrug:
I'm rooting for the AFC. But of the four teams remaining, the Niners are my most hated and it isn't close. I've always hated them more than any NFC East team.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm rooting for the AFC. But of the four teams remaining, the Niners are my most hated and it isn't close. I've always hated them more than any NFC East team.
Same

They were literally the first team ive ever hated

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has @Dwight Howard admitted to being wrong about Dak in here?

:lupe:
Wrong about dak? Was I wrong about dak last week when he sent the goat packing in an all-time efficient performance? You can't just ignore every good performance, wait until a loss and say "I told you so", that's coward shyt but that's what folks with agendas do

Stick to basketball. I can't be wrong about dak if players, gms and coaches around the league agree with me. Dak is still considered a top 10 qb in this league. The stats back me up.

He finished in the top 10 in yards per dropback, accuracy rate, EPA per dropback, and success rate, per TruMedia. And he’s been even better when you widen the scope and look at his last four seasons. Since 2019, Prescott ranks in the top four in all of those metrics, save for accuracy rate (ninth).

Last edited: