Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Quinn back and MM's right hand guys not being renewed.

Seems obvious Quinn is the next HC probably in 2024.
Same Dan Quinn who got ran out of Atlanta is going to be our next head coach :mjcry:

Might have to dust them picks off for Percocet P after all:mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
mayne

dak or no dak

the real ? is do our fans want 2 or 3 years of rebuilding.
You trust Jerry and Stephen Jones to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

You trust a person who wanted to draft Johnny Manziel to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

You trust somebody who had to be talked down from giving up multiple picks for Paxton Lynch to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gonna be a long off-season. :unimpressed:
You guys brave as shyt to still be paying attention to this team after the loss :hubie:

Only thing I want to know about the off season is did we cut Zeke and what we doing about Gallup being bottom 10 in the league for separation rate :hubie:

It aint no point in @ing me about the cowboys until week 1 :hubie:

Our number one corner...with the game on the line...closed his eyes, put his head down, and completely whiffed on a dude bobbling a pass over the middle

Our OC almost got Zeke killed on the last play of the game

Our qb who can't stop turning the ball over almost ended the game with a 3rd int that would have been a pick 6

The only explosive player we had on our offense ankle almost came off his leg

Micah doing all this wolfing on twitter and he had exactly 1 more solo tackle than the woman who used to change Steven Hawkins diapers

It aint no way I'm wasting my time on these trash ass nikkas until a sunday afternoon in September :hubie:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You guys brave as shyt to still be paying attention to this team after the loss :hubie:

Only thing I want to know about the off season is did we cut Zeke and what we doing about Gallup being bottom 10 in the league for separation rate :hubie:

Our number one corner...with the game on the line...closed his eyes, put his head down, and completely whiffed on a dude bobbling a pass over the middle

Our qb who can't stop turning the ball over almost ended the game with a 3rd int that would have been a pick 6

Micah doing all this wolfing on twitter and he had exactly 1 more solo tackle than the woman who used to change Steven Hawkins diapers

It aint no way I'm wasting my time on these trash ass nikkas until a sunday afternoon in September :hubie:
See you tomorrow.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Zeke being what concerns you most. Bozoism strikes again :regularpdabozo:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

This clown ass nikka hiding from addressing his hoe-ass QB :unimpressed:

Daps
You trust Jerry and Stephen Jones to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

You trust a person who wanted to draft Johnny Manziel to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

You trust somebody who had to be talked down from giving up multiple picks for Paxton Lynch to pick a Quarterback :mjtf:

2 to 3 years rebuilding finding a qb.

it might take us like 4 differrent qbs, but well get lucky again. next time, actually look for high draft picks instead of bullshytting with them 4th rounder to undrafted.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
DQ not leaving Micah

giphy.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You think I'm going to waste time on the internet explaining something to a retard who wanted Justin Fields as a QB? :unimpressed:
Justin Fields on a rookie contract would be way better than having this clown ass nikka behind center that cant read the fukking field for shyt

Be gone, u front-running bytch ass nikka :pacspit: