Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't follow him enough to know how much he talk about dallas but he kinda went in on us
I've never heard him comment on us until the Irvin interview. It's funny how he, Jay Williams and the rest of these media clowns all of a sudden found very strong emotions about our franchise. Buffoonery.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
and it's deserved. This franchise is being laughed at and the media is getting tired of talking about them. Jerry doesn't care though.

BTW Kellen Moore didn't get the Panther job. He interviewed last year and interviewed with the Panthers twice and he still didn't get it. That should tell Jerry something. Nobody wants your coach in training.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
and it's deserved. This franchise is being laughed at and the media is getting tired of talking about them. Jerry doesn't care though.

BTW Kellen Moore didn't get the Panther job. He interviewed last year and interviewed with the Panthers twice and he still didn't get it. That should tell Jerry something. Nobody wants your coach in training.
Boring stale scheme. Kellen needs to go to the college ranks for a while to sharpen his skill tree.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk!!!!

Looks like Kellen is back 🥴😭

Edit: MM not committed to saying KM is welcomed back. Hasn't really spoken to him yet

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bruh, please SOMEBODY hire Kellen as a HC.

Bruh, the funniest thing I heard was "Players Lounge" and Danny McCray, Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newy Scruggs were laughing about that last play where Zeke was the Center and got trucked. They said Kellen had a secret playbook like coach from Waterboy, like "Wait til they see THIS! The ol' Boise State playbook".

Bruh, I laughed so hard, mostly because I, unfortunately, can see that being true...SMH Can we at least get a GOOD QB coach that will hold Wak accountable? That will actually CHALLENGE him?:sadcam: :snoop: