Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
it was a lot but he was pretty level headed with his points.'

He played Michael Irvin's clip from 105.3 where he was saying we don't need to blow the team up.

1. Said the team needs to make a decision to either move on from Dak or Kellen. Them together don't mix.

2. Kellen isn't running Garret's offense, he's running Linehan's

3. Dak and Kellen won't work because Dak beat Kellen out of a job so how is he going to make Dak better

4. Cowboys are the only franchise where the star players get unfair comparisons to HOF players

5. Played Brian Baldinger's clip of him questioning Ceedee being a true #1 WR(Baldy compares him to Irvin, Dez, T.O; see above)

6. Cowboys having second thoughts on Dak

7. Gallup ran a horrible route but Dak shouldn't have thrown the ball

My thoughts on this and I numbered them

1. They both can go after next year. No need in complicating matters with Dak by asking him to learn a new offense. I dont have him being able to adjust like that.

2. uhhh ok. Both offenses were trash, so that tells me Kellen improved it somewhat

3. I dont even get what this means. Its coaches that never played high level in a lot of sports that can make somebody better. Rush playsjust fine with what Kellen gives him and he isnt really starter material. Maybe he is, but Dallas plays baby steps with him while Shannahan lets Purdy roll. crazy

4. eh.. Ive never done that. Our best players ever were all in the 90s. Mike be all over the place.

5. Cee Dee with better QB would kill the league. Seems he got over the drops issue

6. They better have second thoughts and go draft a QB who can be a threat to unseat Dak this year where its ok to bench Dak if need be. Im talking second round grade

7. Dak is a 50/50 bad decision maker plays scared. nuff said

Worst Dak moment was almost throwing a pick 6 and coming back on the next play and thowing the pick 6. In all my life, Ive never seen that

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

1. They both can go after next year. No need in complicating matters with Dak by asking him to learn a new offense. I dont have him being able to adjust like that.

2. uhhh ok. Both offenses were trash, so that tells me Kellen improved it somewhat

3. I dont even get what this means. Its coaches that never played high level in a lot of sports that can make somebody better. Rush playsjust fine with what Kellen gives him and he isnt really starter material. Maybe he is, but Dallas plays baby steps with him while Shannahan lets Purdy roll. crazy

4. eh.. Ive never done that. Our best players ever were all in the 90s. Mike be all over the place.

5. Cee Dee with better QB would kill the league. Seems he got over the drops issue

6. They better have second thoughts and go draft a QB who can be a threat to unseat Dak this year where its ok to bench Dak if need be. Im talking second round grade

Worst Dak moment was almost throwing a pick 6 and coming back on the next play and thowing the pick 6. In all my life, Ive never seen that
Id rather draft a QB when we are in position to select a bonafide superstar in the 1st rd. Purdy was blessed with a HC who runs a plug and play offensefor QBs(He made the SB with Garopolo) and he's surrounded by offensive weapons and a great OL.

This draft should be all offense.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what's your plan as a fan when dak is the qb for the foreseeable future? Hopefully it isn't bytch on here all day like all you other insufferable mfers

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Id rather draft a QB when we are in position to select a bonafide superstar in the 1st rd. Purdy was blessed with a HC who runs a plug and play offensefor QBs(He made the SB with Garopolo) and he's surrounded by offensive weapons and a great OL.

we better go hard in free agency for defense then

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Hurts and Lamar Jackson were 2nd rounders,,, but besides that. going first round means nothing

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rodgers wasn't a top 5 pick and Mahomes would've slid out the top 10 if Andy Reid didn't tale the chance. There might be a guy in round 1 worth the pick if we have the heart to pull the trigger. Most GMs are cowards though. That's why Baker was taken over Allen and Lamar.

That dude Richardson or Tune should be closely examined. Kiper has them 4 and 5.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Rodgers wasn't a top 5 pick and Mahomes would've slid out the top 10 if Andy Reid didn't tale the chance. There might be a guy in round 1 worth the pick if we have the heart to pull the trigger. Most GMs are cowards though. That's why Baker was taken over Allen and Lamar.

That dude Richardson or Tune should be closely examined. Kiper has them 4 and 5.
Hopefully we have a OC and QB coach on staff that can develop and build an offense around them .