Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Were you saying any of this last week?
Did I need to? Why is it hard for him to put in back to back performances in the postseason? He looked all word against an 8-9 team but looked like his mediocre self against a team with a pulse. As he has showed all throughout his career.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Trade Dak for Rodgers. Green Bay want out of that deal.

@Bboystyle go be about something and gather your fellow team shareholder and do something right for once in your life
What u think Rodgers gonna do when he faces a team like the Niners in the playoffs? :unimpressed:

He lost to the Lions(worse defense in the league) at home for a spot in the playoffs. :beli:

I would feel guilty exercising my shareholder power handing off this washed up cac

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
just franchise tag Plollard to be on the safe side. He wont cost much. Cut Zeke. Draft a RB for sure. I like Malik, but not enough tape on him.

as far as everything else, just keep drafting defense and O line until we can get another QB. If the QB, cant get WR's the ball, whats the point?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
what blows me about Dallas is Jerry tries to make everyone a Cowboy life'r off the most insignificant play.

Zeke should have never gotten that contract

Dak neither.

Y'all see what the Rams did when it came to Goff. Goff took the Rams to the bowl and got traded the next year because they felt like they were a better QB away on offense, If Goff would have took Dallas to the bowl, he'd still be in Dallas and Jerry would never replace him. Thats just how he is with players.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
what blows me about Dallas is Jerry tries to make everyone a Cowboy life'r off the most insignificant play.

Zeke should have never gotten that contract

Dak neither.

Y'all see what the Rams did when it came to Goff. Goff took the Rams to the bowl and got traded the next year because they felt like they were a better QB away on offense, If Goff would have took Dallas to the bowl, he'd still be in Dallas and Jerry would never replace him. Thats just how he is with players.
Didn't help that they paid Zeke before Dak and waited too long to extend Dak. Yeah, neither should have been paid but hindsight is 20/20.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Those two rookie TE’s can make up for Schultz production so he can :camby:

Zeke is worn down and done, he can :camby:

No point in overpaying a CB (DIGGS) who’s afraid to tackle so he too can :camby:

I’d much rather take my chances on an average CB in the draft or free agency and spend that money elsewhere

How bad is Terrance Steele’s injury? He’s more vital to our run game than you think.

c00nscott can’t be traded but we can send a message by drafting a QB, letting him sit for 1 year and then in 2024 cut this overpaid c00n ass fukkboy.

We can’t pay everyone and the only folks deserving right now is Parsons and Lamb in my eyes.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
  1. Unrestricted Free Agents
    CB Anthony Brown
    WR Noah Brown
    Edge Dante Fowler Jr.
    LB Luke Gifford
    CB C.J. Goodwin
    DT Johnathan Hankins
    WR T.Y. Hilton
    K Brett Maher
    G Connor McGovern
    LS Jake McQuaide
    CB Trayvon Mullen
    LS Matt Overton
    OT Jason Peters
    RB Tony Pollard
    QB Cooper Rush
    TE Dalton Schultz
    LB Leighton Vander Esch
    DE Carlos Watkins
    S Donovan Wilson

Restricted/Exclusive-Rights Free Agents
    RB Rico Dowdle
    OT Terence Steele

Everyone can go except maybe Schutlz, Pollard, McGovern, Wilson and Steele. Steele and Schultz money gotta be right. do not overpay

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
  1. Unrestricted Free Agents
    CB Anthony Brown
    WR Noah Brown
    Edge Dante Fowler Jr.
    LB Luke Gifford
    CB C.J. Goodwin
    DT Johnathan Hankins
    WR T.Y. Hilton
    K Brett Maher
    G Connor McGovern
    LS Jake McQuaide
    CB Trayvon Mullen
    LS Matt Overton
    OT Jason Peters
    RB Tony Pollard
    QB Cooper Rush
    TE Dalton Schultz
    LB Leighton Vander Esch
    DE Carlos Watkins
    S Donovan Wilson

Restricted/Exclusive-Rights Free Agents
    RB Rico Dowdle
    OT Terence Steele

Everyone can go except maybe Schutlz, Pollard, McGovern, Wilson and Steele. Steele and Schultz money gotta be right. do not overpay
No way in hell I'm giving Schultz bytch ass a deal after that performance last night. Plus they need to take Dak out of his comfort zone w/ Schultz + Kellen.

Get Dono signed.

Tag Pollard.

Try to get Steele done.

Resign Hankins.

Don't care about the rest.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Most of you in here simply just don’t get it.

Jerry Jones and his family don’t know how to build a championship team. It’s as simple as that.

Take the offensive line for example. They should’ve been traded Tyron Smith and Zach Martin for high draft picks. Having an all pro guard means nothing if you’re not winning. They replaced Tyron with a rookie this year and the offense didn’t miss a beat.

Loyalty to players that don’t win shyt. Zeke shoudnt even be on the team. They drafted Pollard the same year Zeke threatened to hold out and got that extension.

Not signing Dak when they could’ve got him for cheap.

I can go on and on.

Defense wins championships but they’ve consistently neglected the secondary. When you treat free agency like shopping at Walmart, you will be just good enough to win 6 - 11 games a year and that’s it.

No real GM and no accountability in the font offfice because the people making the decisions own the team.

So all the suggestions about who to draft and who to sign, just stop it. It’s old. How long are y’all gonna keep making the same posts????