Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This franchise has a lot of tough personnel decisions to make this off-season. Zeke+Dak+Gallup account for nearly 40% of our cap next year.

Meanwhile, division is no longer a cakewalk. Giants finally got a coach, the Eagles got two 1st rd picks + cheap QB, and Washington is about to get the Bezos empire behind them.

Also we're about to lose the coach with the most juice in that locker room. Dark times ahead. :sadcam:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This franchise has a lot of tough personnel decisions to make this off-season. Zeke+Dak+Gallup account for nearly 40% of our cap next year.

Meanwhile, division is no longer a cakewalk. Giants finally got a coach, the Eagles got two 1st rd picks + cheap QB, and Washington is about to get the Bezos empire behind them.

Also we're about to lose the coach with the most juice in that locker room. Dark times ahead. :sadcam:
Those decisions arent tough at all. All 3 of them will be back here next season.

Zeke will be back at a reduced number

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

yup window just closed for this team especially when we still have to pay 2 of the guys who actually deserve to get paid in 11 and 88. Oh and Quinns gone. We need to ditch Mccarthy and try to sign Sean Payton. And then hope we luck up on a RB and a WR in the draft among other positions we need. Safetys, Corners, LBs, QB, kicker, and probably some more OLinemen.

Last edited:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowherd hit it on the head talking about Dak

Shook his head side to side and with a rye smile said "It's time isn't it? It's time to really lean into getting a QB"

It is. Jerruh has never put much stock into drafting a QB

I've stated we won't get over the hump until we draft a top tier QB. Colin said it best, get the coach and QB right, everything else works itself out

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Jerry need to go ahead be aggressive this off season in free agency. We about to be in the basement soon, if not already. fukk worrying about the future, its the now. Scared money dont make money. The NFL is gambling league now and these organizations are trying to win NOW and not worrying about the later.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup window just closed for this team especially when we still have to pay 2 of the guys who actually deserve to get paid in 11 and 88. We need to ditch Mccarthy and try to sign Sean Payton. And then hope we luck up on a RB and a WR in the draft among other positions we need. Safetys, Corners, LBs QBs, kicker, and probably some more OLinemen.

Let the reality hit you bruh....the window was never open to begin with :francis:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y'all see this injury impacting Pollard going forward? I think he'll bounce back and be fine. I just know they better pay him, especially after paying Gallup all that money after tearing his ACL.

Let em walk just like they shoulda let Gallup walk

Bad management and bad investments
Terrible FO

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowherd hit it on the head talking about Dak

Shook his head side to side and with a rye smile said "It's time isn't it? It's time to really lean into getting a QB"

It is. Jerruh has never put much stock into drafting a QB

I've stated we won't get over the hump until we draft a top tier QB. Colin said it best, get the coach and QB right, everything else works itself out
Dak is the qb for the foreseeable future he's likely about to get extended. Find a new team sounds like.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Let em walk just like they shoulda let Gallup walk

Bad management and bad investments
Terrible FO
Alright, we let Pollard walk. Then what? RB becomes a need. I know they're easier to find but Pollard doesn't have a lot of usage and I don't think this injury will impact him like Gallup.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
yup window just closed for this team especially when we still have to pay 2 of the guys who actually deserve to get paid in 11 and 88. Oh and Quinns gone. We need to ditch Mccarthy and try to sign Sean Payton. And then hope we luck up on a RB and a WR in the draft among other positions we need. Safetys, Corners, LBs, QB, kicker, and probably some more OLinemen.
You forgot #7

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Alright, we let Pollard walk. Then what? RB becomes a need. I know they're easier to find but Pollard doesn't have a lot of usage and I don't think this injury will impact him like Gallup.

Reality of Pollard is next year he's gonna be a 26-year-old RB coming off a bad knee injury.

I could buy into the idea of Franchise tag him, but that's it.

Once he loses that burst, it's a wrap. Make another Hov.. there's tons of RB's in this draft.