Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@Thegospel last night should end any talk of bosa being better than Micah

Bosa was non-existent out there
:mjlol: what did Parsons do last night?

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is a different offensive coordinator goin to get out of Dak? The offense was compromised. Schultz has numbers but he’s not an elite te. He’s average with a lot of target. Zeke isn’t even a top 20 rbk in the league anymore. Dude is a glorified fb. Fullback have more juice than him. Gallup is the worst number 2 in the league. Dak is Dak:mid.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m the Jones I go in there and tell Dakl to take a pay it so we can make the team better in Spite of him or his ass is gone. He needs too much help to succeed to be taking up a bulk of the pie.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If I’m the Jones I go in there and tell Dakl to take a pay it so we can make the team better in Spite of him or his ass is gone. He needs too much help to succeed to be taking up a bulk of the pie.
Dak will laugh at them and point to his NTC

We are stuck with him and that contract

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak will laugh at them and point to his NTC

We are stuck with him and that contract
Bulk of that money comes next year. They can eat it and then walk away. Or even worst let him Sit on the bench if they find a rookie they believe in. If the cowboys allow themselves to be victims to first Zeke and then Dak, they’re the dumbest team in The league. Philly got from under Wentz

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We told the fans this

Dak cunning ass was smart tho.... he's been playing the media since day 1 to get that contract. He's not even tradable even if he drops his no trade clause. What team would want him at his salary? Ravens would come out cheaper with Dak but lesser on the field. I promise you Dak is somewhere laughing. He's just gonna pop cliches and laugh at us

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What is a different offensive coordinator goin to get out of Dak? The offense was compromised. Schultz has numbers but he’s not an elite te. He’s average with a lot of target. Zeke isn’t even a top 20 rbk in the league anymore. Dude is a glorified fb. Fullback have more juice than him. Gallup is the worst number 2 in the league. Dak is Dak:mid.

Realistically if KM walks or is fired you either have to let Fat Mike run HIS offense or let him bring in his own guy to run his/their offense.

I want a new playbook, a new style. We've had over a decade of training wheels to deal with these QB's

"Romo friendly"

"Dak friendly"

It's been some variation of the same offense. If Mike is your coach and his background is offense let him run his shyt.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically if KM walks or is fired you either have to let Fat Mike run HIS offense or let him bring in his own guy to run his/their offense.

I want a new playbook, a new style. We've had over a decade of training wheels to deal with these QB's

"Romo friendly"

"Dak friendly"

It's been some variation of the same offense. If Mike is your coach and his background is offense let him run his shyt.
I don’t trust Dak skillset with an expanded playbook. I don’t want to keep hearing “ I got greedy, sorry” every other week