Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Or maybe they shouldn’t have given up 16 points.

I’m done dumping on the offense. Expecting them to do anything other than choke is madness. You knew Dak wasn’t clutch. You knew Moore wasn’t a great play caller. You knew all of this, yet you still expected something different to happen.

No. This was a game the defense needed to step up. The Bengals held Buffalo to 10 points in their stadium. If Dallas holds the 49ers to 10 points, they win.
Or maybe you should expect your offense to score more than 12 fukkin points. Or maybe you should expect your offense to sustain drives. Dallas played on a short week. SF did not. Or maybe you should expect your 40 million dollar quarterback to not throw multiple INTs and threatening pick 6 throws. Or maybe you should expect your quarterback to actually lead receivers. Or maybe you should ask your qb to go through his progressions, learn to read defenses, and stop staring down receivers. We are going into the 8th year of his career and we still see the same shyt we saw in 2016. Kansas City gave up 20...and WON. After Dak's interception, SF was already in FG range and held them to 3. This is a SF offense that was scoring at will on teams. Yet Dallas held them to below 20. This is another veiled attempt to not place the vast majority of the blame on this sorry pos jackazz of a quarterback.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What an emotional fakkit....thinking about me this morning....Im black and mexican and ofcourse you're happy we lost but you stay having Jerry Jones dikk in your mouth....to bad you don't ride for your team like you do for Jerry....the only thing weird was you....caught feelings cause I shytted on you too many times....:laff::laff::laff:....

Like I said you're Hispanic goofy. :heh:

You started stalking me in these threads then went silent after the Cowboys lost. :mjlol:

The gig is up Pequeño Flamenco. :umad:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We shouldn't draft a QB until the year we're ready to move on from Dak. Don't draft his replacement till then. The key is to maximize your years with a QB on a rookie deal. That's the NFL model going forward .

Mahomes is the only big-dollar QB who guarantees you a shot at a SB every year. Maybe Burrow will be in that class after he's paid but we'll see what Cincy does then as he's still on his rookie deal.

Problem is if you do that you need to be damn near elite in most other areas including coaching and we come up short there. I know SF didn't plan that but it's obviously working for them. But it helps to have Shanahan has your coach.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
We shouldn't draft a QB until the year we're ready to move on from Dak. Don't draft his replacement till then. The key is to maximize your years with a QB on a rookie deal. That's the NFL model going forward .

Mahomes is the only big-dollar QB who guarantees you a shot at a SB every year. Maybe Burrow will be in that class after he's paid but we'll see what Cincy does then as he's still on his rookie deal.

Problem is if you do that you need to be damn near elite in most other areas including coaching and we come up short there. I know SF didn't plan that but it's obviously working for them. But it helps to have Shanahan has your coach.

Burrow is looking like the real deal too, glad you acknowledge it.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically what he saying in this video. Im not even going to type no more.

I kinda disagree

I think you let KM walk or fire him and get into trying to either move Dak or sit him. It's time for the franchise to finally take the QB position serious. Dak and Romo are overachieving with low ceilings