Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Finally a voice of reason :mjlol:

49ers converted 50% of third downs.

Everyone pointing to holding them to under 10 points in the first half, like the game was only 2 quarters.

They should’ve pitched a shutout or at least hold them to 12 in the second half. The 49ers had a better defense and they showed up. They couldn’t rely on the offense to bail them out.

And Parsons saying they held them to 19 and that should’ve been enough to win is one of the biggest excuses ever.
Stop posting!

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top-5 worst playoff loss in my lifetime

1. Dez Catch (unofficial end of the Romo era)

2. 94 Championship game against the Niners

3. 07 loss to the Giants (all-time chokejob)

4. Yesterdays game

5. 16 loss to Green Bay
Honorable mention - 98’ Wildcard loss to the Cardinals at home (unofficially ending the Triplet era)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dak fukked up...yes...big time. But you can't drop picks as a defense and let Eminem look like Marshawn Lynch running up the middle.

Then that dummy tackles Kittles to give them the 7 instead of holding them to 3????
Don’t waste your fingers breh. People were going to blame the offense no matter what if the game was close. If the defense holds a team under 20 the offense is suppose to score at least 21 every game. The Bengals faced a better offense on the road and gave gave Burrow 10 points to work with.

It’s a team sport. The defense had the advantage of playing a rookie QB. But they didn’t make him look like one.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Before the season started I said this team would only go as far as the defense took them.

It was apparent early on, the Offense wasn’t going to do shyt. So they was suppose to keep them out of the end zone. They gave up a TD in the 4th quarter which was the difference in the final score.

They didn’t do enough to win. I can’t put it on the offense because I never expected them to show up :manny:

People blaming Dak. People blaming Moore. For what???? They all should’ve saw this coming. 19 points was too much to give up. Especially after Pollard went down.
You didn’t expect the offense to show up?

The same offense with the highest paid RB? A pro bowl WR, RB, RG? The same offense with 3 first round picks on the OL? The same offense with a $40mil Uncle Tom’s Cabin at QB? The same offense that was top 5 in the league once checkdown shorty came back from his thumb injury?

You didn’t expect that unit to show up. But you expected the defense that hasn’t gotten a sack since 1997 to show up. You expected the defense that has Trevon Simmons to show up. You expected the defense with no DTs and the only linebacker is Zach Thomas with spinal fusion surgery to show up.

Sit your dumbass down. Your thoughts on this game and blaming the defense will go down as the dumbest thing I read all year.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade Diggs and move up in the draft for a QB. Dak will either play next season or request a trade

Get KM outta here. He and Dak are just extensions of Garrett. That era must be done. It didn't win. Cut your losses. Draft the best available WR in the 2nd. Resign Hankins and pickup another DT as a FA. Bossman and Bland as starting CBs

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You didn’t expect the offense to show up?

The same offense with the highest paid RB? A pro bowl WR, RB, RG? The same offense with 3 first round picks on the OL? The same offense with a $40mil Uncle Tom’s Cabin at QB? The same offense that was top 5 in the league once checkdown shorty came back from his thumb injury?

You didn’t expect that unit to show up. But you expected the defense that hasn’t gotten a sack since 1997 to show up. You expected the defense that has Trevon Simmons to show up. You expected the defense with no DTs and the only linebacker is Zach Thomas with spinal fusion surgery to show up.

Sit your dumbass down. Your thoughts on this game and blaming the defense will go down as the dumbest thing I read all year.
WOAT poster easily! That loss is not on the defense.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Basically what he saying in this video. Im not even going to type no more.

I agree we have to choose between the two. But disagree with the decision on us passing. Once Tony went down and we saw we weren't getting anything from Zeke, passing was the only option. I just wish they did a better job of utilizing the TE's.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I notice that Hispanic dude @West Coast Avenger has been ghost as well. :heh:

His only fakkit ass mission was to stay on my dikk. :mjlol:

He brought his Shill beef with me to the Coliseum. Dude is a straight weirdo. :heh:
What an emotional fakkit....thinking about me this morning....Im black and mexican and ofcourse you're happy we lost but you stay having Jerry Jones dikk in your mouth....to bad you don't ride for your team like you do for Jerry....the only thing weird was you....caught feelings cause I shytted on you too many times....:laff::laff::laff:....