Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt.

Are we going to keep repeating the same shyt every year?? :mjlol:

At what point do you get tired. Y’all keep buying in into the same hype. Nothing is going to change.
Who’s buying into the hype? I didn’t even watch the game yesterday. I knew what was going to happen. Same script for decades.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I have to co-sign Foots in his tweets. It is hard for me to admit but he's spot on.

Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have to resign from the Dak Stan Board of Directors.

I went above and beyond in my belief of Dak as a championship QB. I rode hard as hell, pause. Argued with friends and family, Coli posters, broke down tape, took screenshots, wrote essays. I was about as loyal in the belief of Dak as a championship QB as I felt I could be. I stanned for him so hard last year I burnt myself out from posting and was ghost most of this season. And I meant every word of it.

Last week I thought he showed what I always knew he can be. And he can be that guy, I still believe it. He showed it last week. All these guys who are supposedly better, Josh Allen, etc. All shytting the bed in the playoffs, ain't looked like Dak did last week.

The problem is I no longer believe he can do it for the 3-4 straight games needed to win a Super Bowl.

Today was right there for the taking. And the QB let us down. A lot of other guys had bad games, missed plays, but it was in the hands of the QB to finish it and he didn't get it done.

For anyone I ever argued with about Dak, take your victory lap. I don't know what the future holds or what the answer going forward is. But you don't get many chances like this and we had one today and it's over.
Well said.....Im officially off the Dak train. We need to draft his replacement. shyt trade with the Jets to get Mike White back here.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak ain't going anywhere unless Jerry can get another QB that provides him the same level of relevancy. In my lifetime the only time the Cowboys felt irrelevant is during the post-Aikman QB carousel days. Jerry will never repeat that. He will continue to tinker with the parts around Dak and sit back and enjoy the attention that Dak brings his way until he croaks. Dak has become a lighting rod just like Romo who keeps the Cowboys consistently in the headlines. Deep down that is all this hick only cares about.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Or maybe they shouldn’t have given up 16 points.

I’m done dumping on the offense. Expecting them to do anything other than choke is madness. You knew Dak wasn’t clutch. You knew Moore wasn’t a great play caller. You knew all of this, yet you still expected something different to happen.

No. This was a game the defense needed to step up. The Bengals held Buffalo to 10 points in their stadium. If Dallas holds the 49ers to 10 points, they win.
The defense pitched a shut out in the first half. 6 points off Dak interceptions. Stick to your garbage CFB takes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well said.....Im officially off the Dak train. We need to draft his replacement. shyt trade with the Jets to get Mike White back here.

Found you!!

You off the Dak train

And into the Niner Gulag.

@Rekkapryde @jwonder @Heretic @FakeNews @Ishlibidish23

Apprehend this nicca and throw him in the smallest cage we have. We own this nicca for the next year and if @dtownreppin214 or @Buggsy Mogues want him or @darealvelle back.

They gotta see us next year and pry him from our cold dead hands

BANG BANG NINER GANG!!!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how you can watch ESPN today.

I didn't.

It just showed up on my YouTube recommendation. :unimpressed:

But Keyshawn told no lies.

Dumb and Dumber would've cut Keyshawn in the offseason for publicly calling out Wak in the media. Dallas media would've called Keyshawn a locker room cancer.

That's why this team is so soft. Because Dumb and Dumber has created an Anti-Alpha Male culture that can't call out the Quarterback.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Top-5 worst playoff loss in my lifetime

1. Dez Catch (unofficial end of the Romo era)

2. 94 Championship game against the Niners

3. 07 loss to the Giants (all-time chokejob)

4. Yesterdays game

5. 16 loss to Green Bay
It's 5th for me. Pollard injury killed my anticipation for the Philly game and I think I read that no team this season has won their following game after playing the Niners.

'16 felt more like a magical team of destiny. We were two games from a "home" Super Bowl in Houston and we blew it. Still stings.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Or maybe they shouldn’t have given up 16 points.

I’m done dumping on the offense. Expecting them to do anything other than choke is madness. You knew Dak wasn’t clutch. You knew Moore wasn’t a great play caller. You knew all of this, yet you still expected something different to happen.

No. This was a game the defense needed to step up. The Bengals held Buffalo to 10 points in their stadium. If Dallas holds the 49ers to 10 points, they win.
Dumbass nikka don’t nobody want to read yo garbage ass posts in tlr, let alone anything sports related retard:scust: