Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I have to co-sign Foots in his tweets. It is hard for me to admit but he's spot on.

Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have to resign from the Dak Stan Board of Directors.

I went above and beyond in my belief of Dak as a championship QB. I rode hard as hell, pause. Argued with friends and family, Coli posters, broke down tape, took screenshots, wrote essays. I was about as loyal in the belief of Dak as a championship QB as I felt I could be. I stanned for him so hard last year I burnt myself out from posting and was ghost most of this season. And I meant every word of it.

Last week I thought he showed what I always knew he can be. And he can be that guy, I still believe it. He showed it last week. All these guys who are supposedly better, Josh Allen, etc. All shytting the bed in the playoffs, ain't looked like Dak did last week.

The problem is I no longer believe he can do it for the 3-4 straight games needed to win a Super Bowl.

Today was right there for the taking. And the QB let us down. A lot of other guys had bad games, missed plays, but it was in the hands of the QB to finish it and he didn't get it done.

For anyone I ever argued with about Dak, take your victory lap. I don't know what the future holds or what the answer going forward is. But you don't get many chances like this and we had one today and it's over.
I accept your apology for arguing with me in 21-22 about Dak when I said he was remedial, shortbus, sabotaging human embodiment of dumpster juice

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dak is a problem, but he never had an interception problem like this. Does anybody think he's getting hard coaching from Kellen or McCarthy?
Gallup is a shell of himself and no Amari Cooper.

Dak was better in regards to ints because the skills guys were so much better than the opponents.

We just needed 2016-2020 Dak tonight in order to win this game. He has regressed under this staff and nobody is talking about it for some reason.
This is fair as well.

The reality is that even though Dak's game was ugly it was very efficient earlier in his career. Also his lack of athleticism/post injury catches up to him as well. Dak wasnt the nimblest, but he could get out of situations. He's forcing these passes cause he can only move every now and then. And dont have clearly superior weapons anymore.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This loss is on the defense.

With a third string rookie QB, they should’ve held them to under 10 points.

With that being said. Dak needs a 2000 Ravens defense and a 2016 offense to win a title.

Zeke shouldn’t even be on the roster in 2022. You get rid of Cooper but do nothing to replace him. The “GM” didn’t treat this year like it was “all in”. He could’ve traded for Quinn. He could’ve signed Suh. He did absolutely nothing to suggest this was all in.

This was their best shot to win a title. And they blew it.

I didn’t even watch 95% of the second half because I knew they would lose. I knew it would come down to the last few drives and they would choke. Dak is about to turn 30. His legacy is right there with Romo at this point.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

With a third string rookie QB, they should’ve held them to under 10 points.

With that being said. Dak needs a 2000 Ravens defense and a 2016 offense to win a title.

Zeke shouldn’t even be on the roster in 2022. You get rid of Cooper but do nothing to replace him. The “GM” didn’t treat this year like it was “all in”. He could’ve traded for Quinn. He could’ve signed Suh. He did absolutely nothing to suggest this was all in.

This was their best shot to win a title. And they blew it.

I didn’t even watch 95% of the second half because I knew they would lose. I knew it would come down to the last few drives and they would choke. Dak is about to turn 30. His legacy is right there with Romo at this point.
wwe-stone-cole.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Before the season started I said this team would only go as far as the defense took them.

It was apparent early on, the Offense wasn’t going to do shyt. So they was suppose to keep them out of the end zone. They gave up a TD in the 4th quarter which was the difference in the final score.

They didn’t do enough to win. I can’t put it on the offense because I never expected them to show up :manny:

People blaming Dak. People blaming Moore. For what???? They all should’ve saw this coming. 19 points was too much to give up. Especially after Pollard went down.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Just stop.

We were up 6-3 with the ball inside the 30 with minutes to go before the end of the half. At minimum we should have gone into the half up 9-3 or best case 13-3 with the ball first in the third. The game was right there for the taking and this dummy threw it away.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

Its a shame that my dawg is gonna get clowned because his QB is ass and cost them this game

Parsons did shyt in game, but can clap back on IG.

This is why the Cowboys won't prosper, fukk Parsons and Jerruh Jones!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just stop.

We were up 6-3 with the ball inside the 30 with minutes to go before the end of the half. At minimum we should have gone into the half up 9-3 or best case 13-3 with the ball first in the third. The game was right there for the taking and this dummy threw it away.
Or maybe they shouldn’t have given up 16 points.

I’m done dumping on the offense. Expecting them to do anything other than choke is madness. You knew Dak wasn’t clutch. You knew Moore wasn’t a great play caller. You knew all of this, yet you still expected something different to happen.

No. This was a game the defense needed to step up. The Bengals held Buffalo to 10 points in their stadium. If Dallas holds the 49ers to 10 points, they win.