Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

2nd & fukking 2, you run the gottdamn ball for multiple reasons.

I can promise you only teams looking at Kellen as coach is in the NCAA

That's up there with the Patriots dumb lateral but at least the coaches didn't call that

I mean who calls that on 2nd and 2 inside the opponents 20 with a 1:30 to go in the half? You run the clock out and either get a TD or FG try. You don't leave time on the clock at all....like coach Herm, "I mean HELLLLLOOOO!!!!"

Just unbelievably retarded. In a damn 5 WR set like it's the end of the game or something with a hurry up. Dumb shyt mane....just fukkin stupid. MM gotta veto that shyt....WTF?! :gucci:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I can promise you only teams looking at Kellen as coach is in the NCAA

That's up there with the Patriots dumb lateral but at least the coaches didn't call that

I mean who calls that on 2nd and 2 inside the opponents 20 with a 1:30 to go in the half? You run the clock out and either get a TD or FG try. You don't leave time on the clock at all....like coach Herm, "I mean HELLLLLOOOO!!!!"

Just unbelievably retarded. In a damn 5 WR set like it's the end of the game or something with a hurry up. Dumb shyt mane....just fukkin stupid. MM gotta veto that shyt....WTF?! :gucci:
Even if that play is just an incompletion, you've stopped the clock and put yourself in a position where you give the 49ers the ball pack w/ a minute plus if you don't convert on 3rd down. I'm getting a headache just thinking about how fukking stupid this organization is top to bottom.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if that play is just an incompletion, you've stopped the clock and put yourself in a position where you give the 49ers the ball pack w/ a minute plus if you don't convert on 3rd down. I'm getting a headache just thinking about how fukking stupid this organization is top to bottom.

Just dumb

They just can't read the room. It's a defensive game and possessions are the gold bars. Time of possession was gonna win this game. The other dumb ass decision was not going for it on 4th and 4 at their 40 and shoulda ran it on 3rd down

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I have to co-sign Foots in his tweets. It is hard for me to admit but he's spot on.

Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have to resign from the Dak Stan Board of Directors.

I went above and beyond in my belief of Dak as a championship QB. I rode hard as hell, pause. Argued with friends and family, Coli posters, broke down tape, took screenshots, wrote essays. I was about as loyal in the belief of Dak as a championship QB as I felt I could be. I stanned for him so hard last year I burnt myself out from posting and was ghost most of this season. And I meant every word of it.

Last week I thought he showed what I always knew he can be. And he can be that guy, I still believe it. He showed it last week. All these guys who are supposedly better, Josh Allen, etc. All shytting the bed in the playoffs, ain't looked like Dak did last week.

The problem is I no longer believe he can do it for the 3-4 straight games needed to win a Super Bowl.

Today was right there for the taking. And the QB let us down. A lot of other guys had bad games, missed plays, but it was in the hands of the QB to finish it and he didn't get it done.

For anyone I ever argued with about Dak, take your victory lap. I don't know what the future holds or what the answer going forward is. But you don't get many chances like this and we had one today and it's over.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to co-sign Foots in his tweets. It is hard for me to admit but he's spot on.

Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have to resign from the Dak Stan Board of Directors.

I went above and beyond in my belief of Dak as a championship QB. I rode hard as hell, pause. Argued with friends and family, Coli posters, broke down tape, took screenshots, wrote essays. I was about as loyal in the belief of Dak as a championship QB as I felt I could be. I stanned for him so hard last year I burnt myself out from posting and was ghost most of this season. And I meant every word of it.

Last week I thought he showed what I always knew he can be. And he can be that guy, I still believe it. He showed it last week. All these guys who are supposedly better, Josh Allen, etc. All shytting the bed in the playoffs, ain't looked like Dak did last week.

The problem is I no longer believe he can do it for the 3-4 straight games needed to win a Super Bowl.

Today was right there for the taking. And the QB let us down. A lot of other guys had bad games, missed plays, but it was in the hands of the QB to finish it and he didn't get it done.

For anyone I ever argued with about Dak, take your victory lap. I don't know what the future holds or what the answer going forward is. But you don't get many chances like this and we had one today and it's over.

Proud of you bruh

I got off the Dak sack, pause, a couple of seasons ago. He's just too cliche and says the right thing for me. I'm an OG, so it comes off as he's a fraud and scamming. I really came off him when we lost last postseason and he said the refs deserved trash thrown at them. He let his fangs show briefly with that and gave a peek on who he really was.... he's a coddled bytch ass nikka(half). He's been playing the media since day 1. Bet he said some more Cac cliche shyt after the game. Told dudes other QBs in the league don't fukk Dak....they see the same shyt I see