Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Zeke washed or something? Seemed like it was just a couple years ago ppl were saying Zeke is the offense/engine of the Cowboys. Now it seems like all the talking heads shytting on Zeke for Pollard. Saying Zeke can't catch a ball and Pollard opens up the offense more for Dallas and he can catch the ball.

Seems Zeke did the right thing by getting paid before Dak did the other season :jbhmm:

Such is the life of a RB
Adrian Peterson was an anomaly

90s RB days are over. Even Derrick Henry has slowed down

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Idk breh, maybe because over the past 26 years or so, this team plays just well enough to get our hopes up… and then comes out woefully underprepared and slow and crushes us before half.

I mean, the worst thing to happen to this team over the past 3 decades was to get a Bye in the playoffs. Automatic loss. And whenever we’re riding high in the regular season, the franchise hasn’t been able to sustain since Alvin Harper was our WR2.

We’ve been conditioned to expect these MFs to read their news clippings and everybody to play us with 5x the motivation because this is their SB.

I’d love for this squad to break the cycle. But I need to see it to believe it.

You guys would be clowning Knicks fans right now if they were puffing their chests out for beating the Hornets in a first round series, but we’re supposed to have blind faith in Jerry’s Plaything after a single breakthrough…

As far as what was so scary about TB? Nothing. It’s the Dallas Cowboys that scare me. And it’s been like this since 1996.
The 49ers aren’t some formidable monster that I’m fretting. I’m more concerned with Dak, McCarthy, Kellen, and our defense being consistent week to week. We’re not the Ravens or Steelers or 49ers where we have certified reliability. Quite the opposite…
Your last part is most key. It wasn’t Tampa I was afraid of aside of number 12. it’s the Dallas Cowboys themselves. I again am taking this in stride. Not nervous and would love for Dak to prove us wrong and take the next step. If not, it’s 27 years and counting.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cleaned up the Lamb and Parsons gifs to remove the scores at the bottom. Also removed a few frames from the Lamb gif that was a transition from the broadcast.
srlqMxK.gif
00WuDYs.gif

dZnOgFP.gif
HJSMmHx.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So is Zeke washed or something? Seemed like it was just a couple years ago ppl were saying Zeke is the offense/engine of the Cowboys. Now it seems like all the talking heads shytting on Zeke for Pollard. Saying Zeke can't catch a ball and Pollard opens up the offense more for Dallas and he can catch the ball.

Seems Zeke did the right thing by getting paid before Dak did the other season :jbhmm:
Wait till he get this extension in the offseason. They really gonna be mad :buckPhil:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m excited to see us play on Divisional weekend

Seems like the other Dallas teams make conference finals more often than these fukkers make the divisional round

If not now, then when :to:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1:45 mark. If MM and Quinn ain't showing them these clips I don't know what they doing. Them boys really treated us like punks last year smh.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If these fukks don't win this game this weekend :francis: . I don't even like the cowboys but it is so annoying to watch them flop year after year