Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

1:45 mark. If MM and Quinn ain't showing them these clips I don't know what they doing. Them boys really treated us like punks last year smh.

I forced myself to watch the highlights of last year’s game and its crazy how much we shot ourselves in the foot. The 3rd and long designed lateral for Pollard where Wilson throws the ball out of bounds, Randy Gregory’s knucklehead ass, all the holding penalties, not getting a FG before half, it was a mess. I like being on the road for this one and I like our chances overall, opposing teams clearly feel comfortable on our turf and the focus tends to be sharper on the road.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forced myself to watch the highlights of last year’s game and its crazy how much we shot ourselves in the foot. The 3rd and long designed lateral for Pollard where Wilson throws the ball out of bounds, Randy Gregory’s knucklehead ass, all the holding penalties, not getting a FG before half, it was a mess. I like being on the road for this one and I like our chances overall, opposing teams clearly feel comfortable on our turf and the focus tends to be sharper on the road.
That's what I noticed too. That's why I said if we play clean with penalties we winning. I already know they coming to hit after last year