Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't follow this idea that you're a fake fan if you think the team has a non-zero chance of losing this game.

I willingly subject myself to the nonsensical fukkery and pain this franchise brings every year. I can be fed up with them and expect poor results based on what I see. And I'm not going anywhere. This is the only football team I care about, NCAA or NFL.

I need to see anything and everything with this team before I believe it :unimpressed:

And even if they do it, I'm just going to be like "okay, do it again :unimpressed:"
let’s see them do it again :unimpressed:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If DQ is outclassed on Sunday he can kick rocks for all I care. This is the rubber meets the road moment, either we finally gonna knock this door down or SF is going to be that immovable object like Green Bay was to the previous core

It's not about being outclassed

They have more talent
Dak and Zeke MUST come up huge on 3rd down in this game to sustain drives to keep them honest and their offense off the field

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's not about being outclassed

They have more talent
Dak and Zeke MUST come up huge on 3rd down in this game to sustain drives to keep them honest and their offense off the field
It is about being outclassed. For all the talent they have they still start a rookie QB, a veteran coordinator has to be able to capitalize with the talent we have

And weren’t you one of them fools that said we would be one and done? Why you still posting