Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I still dont get how yall were shook of Tampa Bay. Forget about the pessimism with our own squad, what was scary about TB?
Idk breh, maybe because over the past 26 years or so, this team plays just well enough to get our hopes up… and then comes out woefully underprepared and slow and crushes us before half.

I mean, the worst thing to happen to this team over the past 3 decades was to get a Bye in the playoffs. Automatic loss. And whenever we’re riding high in the regular season, the franchise hasn’t been able to sustain since Alvin Harper was our WR2.

We’ve been conditioned to expect these MFs to read their news clippings and everybody to play us with 5x the motivation because this is their SB.

I’d love for this squad to break the cycle. But I need to see it to believe it.

You guys would be clowning Knicks fans right now if they were puffing their chests out for beating the Hornets in a first round series, but we’re supposed to have blind faith in Jerry’s Plaything after a single breakthrough…

As far as what was so scary about TB? Nothing. It’s the Dallas Cowboys that scare me. And it’s been like this since 1996.
The 49ers aren’t some formidable monster that I’m fretting. I’m more concerned with Dak, McCarthy, Kellen, and our defense being consistent week to week. We’re not the Ravens or Steelers or 49ers where we have certified reliability. Quite the opposite…

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The team has not been consistent since rush was the qb. Its hard to feel like they will bring they A game again like they did to the Bucs to the 9ers. If you do bless ya heart, you are better than some of us.
You talking about when we were bottom 7 in every offensive category :pachaha:

The offense was trash with Rush. We just started the season with the best pass rush in football and had every QB other than Hurts under siege.

We don't even need a Tampa like performance from the defense to beat the 49ers. Just don't give up 8 yards a carry and don't give them 5 first downs via penalties and we should be fine.

AND DONT GIVE THE BALL TO ZEKE ONE fukkING TIME:damn:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is about being outclassed. For all the talent they have they still start a rookie QB, a veteran coordinator has to be able to capitalize with the talent we have

And weren’t you one of them fools that said we would be one and done? Why you still posting

Look at this nikka y'all

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You talking about when we were bottom 7 in every offensive category :pachaha:

The offense was trash with Rush. We just started the season with the best pass rush in football and had every QB other than Hurts under siege.

We don't even need a Tampa like performance from the defense to beat the 49ers. Just don't give up 8 yards a carry and don't give them 5 first downs via penalties and we should be fine.

AND DONT GIVE THE BALL TO ZEKE ONE fukkING TIME:damn:
We were winning though

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So is Zeke washed or something? Seemed like it was just a couple years ago ppl were saying Zeke is the offense/engine of the Cowboys. Now it seems like all the talking heads shytting on Zeke for Pollard. Saying Zeke can't catch a ball and Pollard opens up the offense more for Dallas and he can catch the ball.

Seems Zeke did the right thing by getting paid before Dak did the other season :jbhmm: