Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why are you here? Packers seasons over. Are you hopping on our bandwagon to cope?

Are you a bucks fans. transition shouldnt be too hard. They look like the best team in the league. We don’t talk about #30 in this thread
I have more faith in the cowboys then some of their own fans here. :mjpls:

I support the cowboys this playoff fukk fukkery reasons :blessed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m goin back a couple of page and we haven’t dissects anything football related about this team :heh: no talking about players(objectively/strategically). We got to the this thread back on track.

I know one thing that bothers me about this game is the return of Biadaz. That type Of injury is usually at least 4 weeks and he’s coming back in two weeks. That troublesome to think about. I don’t know what they see in practice but I do n ow this team is notorious for rushing back players ahead of schedule. Remember the playoff game against Minnesota. We were rolling coming into that game. What broke our back was the premature return of Colombo. He shouldn’t have played that game and got abused and Romo suffered all game because of it as we got blownout