Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Imma be honest, I didn't like Romo because he was an idiot savant and found ways to lose and only really supported Dak because he's Black but that was over the last 2/3 seasons. His upside NEVER came and he's being passed up each season. Last yr, Joey B and now TLaw(woulda been Fields too if the Bears had any WRs)

That's why Micah tweeted and laughed that he loves his QB after Joey B got the Bengals of all teams to the AFC championship and eventually the Super Bowl. Dak just doesn't have the talent and I question if he actually really worked on it. His footwork is trash for 7 year pro and that effects his decision making. Watch Brady feet in the pocket. Watch video of Eli feet in the pocket. I chose those 2 unathletic dudes as comparison. He just never improved :beli:

Looks like Tad deleted his Twitter lol
He could be our QB right now and wouldnt have had to get rid of Amari (:pacspit: )

He was right there but we passed because we gave this fool the most idiotic contract of all time :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gameflow.

It’s a lot easier for our opponents to get into a rhythm, get a lead, and play their style of football when our remedial dikkhead QB is just going 3 and out and throwing balls into the dirt.

Our defense has never been stout, or even average most years. But I feel bad for them. Somehow that’s the unit that needs to carry us in said playoff games, because Dak isn’t doing shyt the first 53 minutes of the game.

Noodle arm p*ssy is waiting until he sees Prevent defense to finally start picking up first downs and drive down the field.

Don’t believe me? Tune in Monday night :unimpressed:
They don't need to carry anything but they weight.

I saw the Bengals defense put the bucs in a fukking coffin in the second half. Outscored them 31 to 6.

I saw the 49ers defense put the bucs in a fukking coffin the whole game WITH a 3rd string QB. The bucs were 3 plays away from getting shut out.

I saw the saints, who are straight up fukking trash, put the bucs offense in a coffin for all but 2 drives in this game. They had 3 fukking points with only 7 minutes in the whole game.

I don't want anymore excuses from these trash ass nikkas on defense. I don't want to see them giving up 7 yards a carry to the bucs cause nobody else has. I don't want to see them letting brady throw for 400 and 4 touchdowns cause nobody else has. I don't want to see them bailing the bucs out with dumb penalties cause nobody else has. I don't want to see some bum ass receiver take a reverse 30 yards cause nobody else let the bucs do it.

The strength of this team is supposed to be sacking and pressuring the QB. Tom Brady is averaging over 40 fukking pass attempts a game in his last 5. He had fukking 54 attempts against the saints. The bucs have just completely abandoned the run game so these trash ass nikkas better NOT get ran over like they did in the first game. They going to have plenty of times to hit Brady so they better get it done. Bengals and 49ers got multiple turnovers off of Tom so I expect this defense to get that ball back AT LEAST once cause every other defense has so they need to be like every other defense and get it done to.

We go into the 4th quarter up 10 or more it better be a fukking dub. This defense needs to learn to hold its fukking water. I'm tired of all the excuses made for these p*ssy ass nikkas. This defense gave up 33 fukking points to a jag team that could only get 13 points on offense against the Titans.

We got a shutdown corner. We supposedly have a transcendent linebacker / edge rusher. That's all you need. Rams won a superbowl with one great interior lineman and won great corner and a bunch of fukking jags. I expect the cowboys to at least win a playoff game with a similar built defense.

In the last 9 games the bucs have scored over 20 only twice and one of those games was against the 6 win panthers. Their offense is trash. It's trash against 7 of the last 9 teams they have played. They can't run it, Brady got the throw it damn near 50 teams to eek out 300 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Every other defense on every other team has been able to keep the bucs defense in check for over 2 fukking months. So the cowboys defense better do the same.

This game should be a walk in the fukking park for the cowboys defense. The bucs don't run the ball at all. Brady has been toward the bottom of the league in yards per completion for over a month. He needed 48 pass attempts to not even get 300 yards against the Cardinals, another trash ass team. 49ers choked the life out of Brady before he even got off the team bus. Bengals came out the second half and barely gave up a few first downs. Cowboys defense is toward the top of th league in pressure rate, sacks, and turnovers.

This should be the last game Brady plays. For every 5th time he drops back it needs to end like this

giphy.gif

I saw the 49ers do it for a whole game. I saw the bengals do it for 2 quarters. I say the Saints do it for 3 and a half quarters. No excuses for these bytch ass nikkas. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of hearing Lawrence talk and then he on a milk carton all game. I'm sick of Micah getting one sack 3 minutes into the game and then not even getting 5 tackles the rest of the game. Sick of Diggs falling for EVERY fukkING DOUBLE MOVE that any bum receiver does. Sick of our DT's sitting in our linebackers laps soon as the ball is hiked. Sick of Worker Man Rat fukking up in ways I aint even know you can fukk up on special teams. I'm sick of these p*ssy ass nikkas ALWAYS giving up a touchdown after a turn over. I'm watching Josh Allen pile up picks to but somehow his defense goes 3 and out and gives up one field goal and that's it. And this aint even asking for much cause the Bengals a playoff team and we held them to 17. Giants a playoff team and we held them to 16. Titans where a game from winning the division and we held them to 13. Lions where one game away from making the playoffs and have one of the best offenses in football, held them to 6. Only team we held to single digits all year. So the defense has already shown they can play good against playoff teams and explosive offenses. They need to show it again. They need to grow some fukking balls and come out here and terrorize this senior citizen cracker who got to throw the ball 45 times for 280 yards. I had better see Micah rip the life alert chain off Brady neck and strangle him to death with it before this game is over. Brady face better be the same color as his make america great again hat when the defense gets done with him.

B-b-b-but Dak throws picks. Yeah so did Burrow and the bucs got curb stomped in the second half so not trying to hear it.
B-b-b-but Dak didn't throw for 300 yards and 4 touchdows. Yeah the 49ers 3rd string QB completed 16 passes for 185 yards and the bucs still got curb stomped so not trying to hear it.

And all this talk about Dak...uh I watched mac the cac run for 8.5 yards a carry on the bucs so when our 15 million dollar running back going to make it happen? The 49ers didn't' do shyt but turn around and give it Mac the Cac and that shyt was 2nd and 1 2nd and 2 2nd and 1 2nd and 3? So why does Dak even need to throw the ball that much this game. Why can't Dak just throw 16 completions for less than 200 yard and we just cruise to a 28 point win like the 49ers did with the backup to the backup? Whats the problem? Burrow only had 200 passing yards in a game they outscored the bucs 31 to 6 so you don't need some great game from your QB to beat the bucs. So what's the problem here? Are we saying that we can't win if Dak doesn't throw for 185? The 49ers did? Are we saying we can't win of Dak throws for 200? The bengals did?

Plenty of QB's have put up pedestrian numbers against the bucs and walked out with a dub so I'm not really sure why Dak can't do the same. It seems like people feel Dak needs to have some monster performance against the bucs but Burrow didn't and misc cac for the 49ers didn't and they cruised to easy wins so why would Dak need to do it? Don't we pay a defense? Don' we have a top 5 paid running back? Don't we got a kicker who leads the fukking nfl in points? Don't we have a shut down corner? Don't we have the next LT? Don't we have the most sought after DC in the game? Don't we have a superbowl winning coach? So...whats the problem?

I don't really even understand why this game would go beyond us turning it around and giving it to Zeke for AT LEAST 5 yards every play cause the 49ers did that and they got 8 yards every play? Don't we got 3 fukking 1st ballot HOF on our offensive line? Don't we have a fukking number 4 pick and highest paid running back of ALL fukkING TIME running the ball for us? Why we even talking about Dak? Why would the gameplan be anything beyond hand the ball to the highest paid running back ever while he runs behind 3 of the greatest linemen ever? 49ers don't have 3 HOF on their line. 49ers don't have the highest paid running back of all time to hand the ball to. And they got 8 yards a carry so
giphy.gif