Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Always excuses being made for this bum!
:unimpressed:

That's alot of points :skip:
Gameflow.

It’s a lot easier for our opponents to get into a rhythm, get a lead, and play their style of football when our remedial dikkhead QB is just going 3 and out and throwing balls into the dirt.

Our defense has never been stout, or even average most years. But I feel bad for them. Somehow that’s the unit that needs to carry us in said playoff games, because Dak isn’t doing shyt the first 53 minutes of the game.

Noodle arm p*ssy is waiting until he sees Prevent defense to finally start picking up first downs and drive down the field.

Don’t believe me? Tune in Monday night :unimpressed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yall can focus on Dak. Ima focus on the loudest mouth on the team. He better show out. Aaron Donald was putting in work last year in the playoffs. Stafford didn't have to do anything vs the Cardinals.
Micah is in his second year and is worn down by playing a position hes too small for :unimpressed:

Dak is in his 7th season and playing against a team that let Sam Darnold go up and down the field against them in a must-win game.

If Dak goes for 341 and 3 Tds like Sam, then we will win this game

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micah is in his second year and is worn down by playing a position hes too small for :unimpressed:

Dak is in his 7th season and playing against a team that let Sam Darnold go up and down the field against them in a must-win game.

If Dak goes for 341 and 3 Tds like Sam, then we will win this game
Then he need to shut the hell up

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything but hold the QB accountable :what:
Dak gotta play better but he ain't the one on Twitter every damn week and comparing himself to pat Mahomes. Micah the one with Donald name in his mouth so I wanna see it.
Same way Ceedee shut me up Micah can too. I want a dominant playoff game. Just 1.

Dak will lead us to over 21. That ain't enough against a offense that been cheeks all year?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma be honest, I didn't like Romo because he was an idiot savant and found ways to lose and only really supported Dak because he's Black but that was over the last 2/3 seasons. His upside NEVER came and he's being passed up each season. Last yr, Joey B and now TLaw(woulda been Fields too if the Bears had any WRs)

That's why Micah tweeted and laughed that he loves his QB after Joey B got the Bengals of all teams to the AFC championship and eventually the Super Bowl. Dak just doesn't have the talent and I question if he actually really worked on it. His footwork is trash for 7 year pro and that effects his decision making. Watch Brady feet in the pocket. Watch video of Eli feet in the pocket. I chose those 2 unathletic dudes as comparison. He just never improved :beli:

Looks like Tad deleted his Twitter lol