Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
:laff:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They’re going to sell out on the run and force Dak to beat them with his arm. Exactly what the 49ers did last year. And then bragged about it after the game.

I expect us to be running into heavy boxes. Going to be a lot of long distance downs, imo. Lanes should open up more in the second half as defenders get tired, but we’ll need Dak to keep us in it with his arm in the 1st half.

If he just kept and ran the ball a bit more, I’d have no doubt we win this game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They’re going to sell out on the run and force Dak to beat them with his arm. Exactly what the 49ers did last year. And then bragged about it after the game.

I expect us to be running into heavy boxes. Going to be a lot of long distance downs, imo. Lanes should open up more in the second half as defenders get tired, but we’ll need Dak to keep us in it with his arm in the 1st half.

If he just kept and ran the ball a bit more, I’d have no doubt we win this game.
they don’t even need to sell out to stop this anemic run game. our two ancient fossils on the oline will take care of that.