Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank GOD this shyt isnt on sunday

Aint tryna see these sorry ass nikkas lose before work
:gucci: Nigguh on the east coast we goin be up to midnight to watch this team possibly sink and sleep walk into our bullshyt job Tuesday morning. I switch to early shift this month. :francis:. Now I don’t have a choice but to be blindly optimistic

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:gucci: Nigguh on the east coast we goin be up to midnight to watch this team possibly sink and sleep walk into our bullshyt job Tuesday morning. I switch to early shift this month. :francis:. Now I don’t have a choice but to be blindly optimistic
that was me the entire year tbh

but lets keep it a buck, if we get sunday we most likely getting a primetime slot. I couldnt imagine watching till 10pm on a sunday just to see these morons lose on a final scoring drive :francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The fact that the majority of this fanbase isnt confident against this particular Bucs team, is an indictment on the Quarterback we have. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Its the same reason why folks think the Giants are going to beat the Vikings

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
this team is tiring man. I dont even know if I still wanna be a fan if we lose again this year :unimpressed:
This is your guys actual only hope. But there's too many casuals. So the money will continue to be pumped into the worst professional sports team of the last 30 years, and no significant changes will be made