Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
These Ifs are pointless breh

We losing. Ill rock a Dak avi of @lightskin jermaine choice if im wrong
I just don't see it. Dak aside, them nikka been horrific and I don't expect them to just become juggernauts against us.

I also read a trend where we've run off 4 wins after losses all season. Hadn't checked to confirm but if true

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that the majority of this fanbase isnt confident against this particular Bucs team, is an indictment on the Quarterback we have. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Its the same reason why folks think the Giants are going to beat the Vikings
Man I wished Curt stayed in DC
This time next week, it’s either discussing the divisional round or…

Stephen A rocking the cowboy hat and southern accent.

Brehs in here calling for coach thumb to get fired
Dak needs to go
Who Dallas needs to cut
Who Dallas needs to draft

Shannon Sharpe cheesing for the camera

And the weekly Dallas talk will be over.
We play Monday Night

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so that's what you in here tryna do? IIIIIII see. Do ya thing

Not at all I made a comment about Sean Payton cause me and my people about him yesterday and he would be a great fit for ya'll but my people broke it down why it wouldn't work.

Then one of your fakkit ass subordinates started talking about some shyt that happened when I was in the second grade.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all I made a comment about Sean Payton cause me and my people about him yesterday and he would be a great fit for ya'll but my people broke it down why it wouldn't work.

Then one of your fakkit ass subordinates started talking about some shyt that happened when I was in the second grade.
That dude you beefing with is an emotional loser so :hubie:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Better chance of Anthony Davis playing a full 82 game season than this terry cloth team and fat fukk head coach going into Tampa and winning a playoff game.

It’s been 7 years and some of you still don’t realize what Dak is. Even after yesterday.

Beaten housewife syndrome. Hope you’re ready for more battering and bruising in 7 days.

Tom is about to look like 07 Brady against our anemic pass rush and Big 12 secondary. Meanwhile our guy is going to eat sacks and struggle to throw 3 yard checkdowns.

Don’t worry, he’ll turn into Joe Montana in the 4th quarter when we’re down 3 scores to lead a futile comeback where we lose by 4-6 points and go into the offseason with the brass saying “let’s run it back!”

:unimpressed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I just don't see it. Dak aside, them nikka been horrific and I don't expect them to just become juggernauts against us.

I also read a trend where we've run off 4 wins after losses all season. Hadn't checked to confirm but if true

Bless your heart breh

Daps
REGULATOOOORSSSS

MOUNT UPPP

I BEST NOT SEE ANYONE DOUBTING THIS TEAM CELEBRATE MONDAY NIGHT.

IM TAKING NOTES.

OVER REACTING OVER A MEANINGLESS GAME

COULDNT BE ME

YALL PROLLY CRY WHEN WE LOOSE IN THE PRE SEASON